Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 31 Years
Hometown: Gurdaspur, Punjab
|Profession(s)||Police Personnel, Dancer, Social Media Personality|
|Famous For||Being a participant in the Indian game reality TV show MTV Roadies: Journey in South Africa (2022)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||TV (as a contestant): Miss PTC Punjabi (2021)
|Date of Birth||3 October 1990 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|School||Sunrise Public High School, Gurdaspur|
|Ethnicity||Punjabi Sakshi Sharma- Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Jai Shankar Sharma
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother(s)- Rohit Sharma (elder; Punjab Police Personnel), Ritik Sharma (younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sakshi Sharma
- Sakshi Sharma is an Indian police personnel, dancer, and social media personality, who came into the limelight after participating in the Indian game reality TV show MTV Roadies: Journey in South Africa (2022).
- While in school, Sakshi was good at dancing. She participated in many Bhangra and Giddha competitions in her school and college days.
- In the second year of her college, Sakshi appeared for the Punjab Police Recruitment exam and after clearing the exam, she went for her training sessions in Chandigarh.
- Sakshi joined the Punjab Police as a sub-inspector in 2017.
- In 2020, she auditioned for the Indian game reality TV show MTV Roadies Revolution. However, she failed to impress the judges and make a place for herself in the show.
- Next, she appeared as a contestant in the reality TV show Miss PTC Punjabi 2021.
View this post on Instagram
- She then participated in the game reality TV show MTV Roadies: Journey in South Africa (2022).
- In her spare time, she loves to dance and travel.
- She is good at playing the dhol.
- A fitness enthusiast, Sakshi never misses a day at gym.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog.
- Sakshi is very active on Instagram. She enjoys a fan following of 15.9 K followers on her account (as of 2022).