Some Lesser Known Facts About Griha Atul
- Does Griha Atul smoke?: Not Known
- Does Griha Atul drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Since her childhood, she was active in various cultural programs held at annual function or school fete.
- She did her B.A. (Hons.) in English Literature from I P College, Delhi University.
- In her college, she was interested in editing as she was the Newsletter Editor for English department for the college and hostel magazine during her course time.
- She was also the member of Dramatics society and was quite active in other activities like sports.
- In 2006, she did her post graduation in Mass Communication from TV Today Media Institute.
- She has groomed herself a lot at the Institute in writing, reporting, and Television production.
- In April 2006, she gave a headstart to her career by joining India Today Group as a reporter. She served the group for about 2 years and 8 months.
- She joined the Times Television Network in December 2008 and contributed her 9 years of excellent service as an Anchor and Principal Correspondent for the channel.
- Along with anchoring, she handled a lot more tasks at the office that was content development and creation, script-writing, supervising, copy-editing, media generation, planning, and many others on the list.
- In 2017, she returned to India Today as Special Correspondent and has been working as an Anchor for the news wheel in India Today.
- Her interest areas in media include fashion stories interviewing celebrities and film stars, content creation, and writing. Here’s a video where Griha is interviewing Alia Bhatt after the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week event:
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)