Gurpreet Bedi Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Marital Status: Married
Hometown: Delhi, India
Husband: Kapil Arya
|Profession(s)||Model, Graphic designer, and Actress|
|Famous For||Being one of the top ten finalists of Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-34|
|Debut||TV: Dil Hi To Hai (2020)
|Date of Birth||24 September|
|College/University||University of Bedfordshire, UK|
|Educational Qualification||A bachelor's degree in Graphic Designing from the University of Bedfordshire, UK Beauty Pageants|
|Tattoo||She has a tattoo inked on her left arm.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kapil Arya (Actor)
|Marriage Date||22 December 2021
|Husband||Kapil Arya (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Kawaljeet Bedi
• Aman Bedi
• Supreet Bedi
|Book||The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|Film(s)||Bollywood- Rafoochakkar and Andaz Apna Apna
Hollywood- The Hangover
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurpreet Bedi
- Gurpreet Bedi is an Indian actress. She is best known for the serial ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’ telecasted on Sony Entertainment Channel in which she appeared as Reeva in 2020. In 2010, Gurpreet Bedi was one of the top ten finalists of Pantaloons Femina Miss India. During the competition, she was honoured with the Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty title.
- Gurpreet Bedi was born and brought up in New Delhi. Soon after completing her graduate degree from the University of Bedfordshire, UK, she returned to India.
- After participating in Pantaloons Femina Miss India, Gurpreet featured in several print media and online commercials and television advertisements such as Hyundai i20, Whisper, Sunsilk, Garnier, and Loreal as a model.
- Various renowned Indian magazines such as Grazia, Femina, Raymonds often feature Gurpreet Bedi on their cover pages.
- In 2013, Gurpreet Bedi was the host of the Hockey India League.
- Gurpreet Bedi made her acting debut as a lead actress in the serial Laut Aao Trisha aired on Life Ok in 2015 in which she played the character of Suhana. In 2012, she appeared in three roles named Damyanti, Rani Zaffara, and SuperCop Hetonwita in the show SuperCops vs Supervillains aired on Hotstar in 2012. In 2018, she started working in the web series Dil Hi Toh Hai in which she played the character of Reeva Noon. The serial was produced by Ekta Kapoor and telecasted on Sony Entertainment Television. In 2021, she joined the serial Bang Baang streamed on ZEE5 and played the character of Monisha. This serial was produced by Ekta Kapoor. In the same year, she was featured in the serial Qubool Hai 2.0 streamed on ZEE5 as Sana Shaikh.
- In 2020, Gurpreet Bedi appeared in a music video titled The Socho Project as Mitali.
- Gurpreet Bedi remains very active on her social media account. She has more than 42k followers on her Instagram account.
- Gurpreet is an animal lover. She often posts pictures of her pet dog on her social media.
- Gurpreet Bedi loves shopping in her leisure time. Once, in a conversation with a media house, she revealed her hobbies. She said,
I have a knack for creativity being a designer. Shopping makes me relax!! Downloading music keeps me going.”
In the same conversation, she talked about her dream role. She said,
Jennifer Aniston in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.”
- In December 2021, Gurpreet Bedi tied the knot with her boyfriend and co-actor Karan Ayra. She posted pictures of her wedding on her social media account with a heartfelt caption. She wrote,
So it begins…Nothing would’ve been possible without you guys.. @bedi.kawaljeet @supreetbedi13 @aman.bedi.311 💖 I am because you are! #mystrength #mybackbone #myfamily #blessed LET THE ROLLER COASTER BEGIN! #backtokg.”