Alam Khan (Actor) Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Film: Hamara Hero Shaktimaan (2013)
TV: Dill Mill Gayye (2008-2009)
|Date of Birth||19 June 1999|
|Age (as in 2018)||19 Years|
|Birthplace||Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Ritambhara Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Taqveem Hasan Khan
Mother- Shaheen Khan
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Sania Khan
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alam Khan
- Does Alam Khan smoke?: No
- Does Alam Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Alam Khan made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 2008 by playing the role of Gappu in the TV serial Dill Mill Gayye.
- He is trained in various dance forms like western, folk, semi-classical, hip-hop, etc.
- In 2010, he participated in the dance reality TV show ‘Chak Dhoom Dhoom.’
- Alam also participated in the reality show ‘Chhote Miyan Chapter 3’ in 2012, in which he became the first runner-up.
- He has been featured in numerous TV commercials like Chupa Chups Lollipop, Idea, Kurkure, Surf Excel, Aircel, Perk, Mc Donalds, KFC, etc.