Age: 51 Years
Marital Status: Married
|Famous Role||'Kaitheri Sahadevan' for "Left Right Left"|
|Physical Stats & More|
TV: Kayamkulam Kochunni
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||‘Special Jury Award’ for Left Right Left|
|Date of Birth||9 May 1969 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||51 Years|
|Birthplace||KozhiKode (Calicut), India|
|Hometown||KozhiKode (Calicut), India|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||December 3, 1993|
|Wife/Spouse||Bindu (Dance Teacher)
Vishnu and Vaidhi
|Parents||Father- Govindan Nair
Mother- Savithri Nair
|Food||Basic Homemade Food|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hareesh Peradi
- Does Hareesh Peradi drink alcohol? : Yes
- Does Hareesh Peradi smoke? : No
- Hareesh Peradi is an Indian actor who has worked in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi language movies. He is predominantly known for his work in Malayalam movies.
- As a teenager, Hareesh got engaged in drama and performed theatre for quite some time. As a theatre artist, he has performed over 3500 stages across India.
- In 2000, Hareesh Peradi did his movie debut with a supporting role in the movie “Narasimham.” The actor after that opted to work in the television industry.
- Hareesh Peradi was starred in Kayamkulam Kochunni, for his television debut. The show was a great hit and brought him a lot of limelight as a television actor. After that, his television journey started and he did super hit shows like Sree Guruvayoorappan, Bhamini Tholkarilla, Kunjali Marakkar, and much more.
- Later in 2008, he was a part of De Ingottu Nokkiye, a Malayalam movie. He also played a role in Aayirathil Oruvan and Red Chillies. Even after doing so many movies, he was not getting recognized in the way he wanted to.
- In 2003, the blockbuster movie “Left Right Left” was released, which gave a breakthrough to him. He played the character ‘Kaitheri Sahadevan,’ which was highly appreciated by the audience. After this, he continued to deliver many hits, and establish himself as a lead actor in the industry.
- Hareesh Peradi is quite active on Facebook. He is known to express his honest opinion there.