Himesh Reshammiya and his wife Komal, who were married for 22 years, filed for divorce on 6 December 2016 at a Bandra family court.
Himesh said “Sometimes in life, mutual respect becomes the most important and giving due respect to our relationship, Komal and I have amicably decided to part ways… There is no problem whatsoever with this decision among us and our family as every member respects it. Yet, Komal is and will always remain a part of our family and I will always be a part of her family”.
Komal said, “Himesh and I completely respect each other and are jointly going ahead with this decision to part ways, but mutual respect will always be there between us as I am a part of his family and will always be, and the same stands for him towards my family.”
If reports are to be believed, Himesh and Komal were not staying together for the past few months and Himesh’s link-up with television actress Sonia Kapoor seems to be the reason behind his decision.
- 3 Girlfriends of Ajay Devgn: Secret Stories!
- Nitin Tendulkar (Sachin Tendulkar’s Brother) Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Sonia Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Husband, Biography & More
- Neeraj Khemka (Drashti Dhami’s Husband) Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Gene Goodenough Height, Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Abhinav Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
- Sonia Singh (TV Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Husband, Biography & More
- Sachin Shroff Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Biography & More