|Real Name||Sanam Jit Singh Johar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 31 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||26 April|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation in Physics|
|Debut||TV: Dance India Dance|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, playing basketball|
|Favourite Dancer||Remo D'Souza|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Abigail Jain (aka Abigail Pande, Actress)|
|Wife||Abigail Jain (aka Abigail Pande, Actress)
- Does Sanam Johar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sanam Johar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sanam was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- He belongs to a Sikh family.
- He is best known for Contemporary and Ballet dance styles.
- He learned to dance under the guidance of Fernando Aguilera, India Fernando Ballet Company.
- In 2014, he won the Life OK’s dance reality show Dare 2 Dance, which was hosted by Akshay Kumar.
- He was also awarded the Umed Puruskar by Asha Bhosle.
- To date, he has participated in a number of dance reality shows viz. Dance India Dance Season 3, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 9, DID L’il Masters and DID Super Moms as ‘Skipper’.
- In 2017, he along with his wife Abigail Jain participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 8.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)