|Full Name||Himmat Singh Sandhu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”</strong
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Singing: Saab (2018)|
|Date of Birth||Only his birth-year is known, i.e., '1997'|
|Age (as in 2019)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Names Not Known (Farmer)
Mother- Names Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Saag, Kadi Chawal, Fried Rice|
|Favourite Actor||Guggu Gill|
|Favourite Singers||Amar Singh Chamkila, Surjit Bindrakhia|
|Favourite Colours||Red, Blue|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Himmat Sandhu
- Himmat Sandhu is a singer who mainly sings Punjabi songs.
- His was born and raised in Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh whereas his ancestral roots are in Tarantaran, Punjab.
- He used to participate in singing competitions during his school days.
- Himmat was a second runner up in ‘Voice of Punjab’- season 7.
- Before participating in season 7, he gave an audition for season 2 but unluckily was not selected.
- Himmat has sung many popular Punjabi songs like ‘Dhokha’, ‘Marzi De Faisle’, ‘Rayban’, ‘Daru Di Smell’, etc.
- He got fame from his debut song ‘Saab’.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)