Husband: Aagha Ali
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
|Married name||Hina Aagha The Express Tribune|
|Profession||Actress, Video Jockey|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-34|
|Debut||TV: Maryam Kese Jiye 2015|
|Date of Birth||2 January 1992 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|School||Beaconhouse School System Karachi|
|College/University||Iqra University Karachi|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Hina Altaf's YouTube Channel|
|Tattoo(s)||Right Hand Wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||22 May 2020
|Husband/Spouse||Aagha Ali Abbas (Television Actor)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Sharukh Altaf Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hina Altaf
- Hina Altaf is a very popular Pakistani television actress. She was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Hina Altaf, during an interview, revealed that she started working at a very young age to help and support her family. Her mother was suffering from some mental illness and her brother was doing their studies at that time.
- Hina Altaf began her television career with MTV Pakistan’s show “VJ Hunt” and became the runner-up for the show. Later, she was seen as a VJ for many television shows but grabbed all the limelight with her show “Breaking Weekend.” In the show, she had the heart to heart conversation with her guest. Apart from being a VJ, she also became part of many fashion campaigns. She walked the runway for almost all the top designers of the country.
- Hina Altaf made her acting debut with ARY Digital’s drama “Maryam Kasay Jeey” in 2015. Hina played the role of Maryam in the show alongside Sana Askari, Shagufta Ejaz, Imran Aslam, and Hassan Ahmed. She received a warm response from viewers regarding her fine acting skills in the show.
- Hina Altaf was later seen in drama shows like “Judaai and Madventures (season 2).” But the show that made her a household name was “Ek Thi Misaal” in which she portrayed the character of “Misaal” and did full justice to the character. Thereafter she worked at a lead role for many super hit dramas including “Abroo”, “Natak”, “Saya-e-Dewar Bhi Nahi”, “Dil e Jaanam”, “Aatish” and a number of others.
- In 2019, Hina Altaf made her film debut with Kashif Saleem’s telefilm Judai. She amazed everyone with her acting skills with her performance in the film. Later, she also becomes part of Saima Waseem’s films Love Siyapaa and Terey Pyar Mai.
- During an interview, Hina Altaf was a victim of depression and stress at the initial stage of her career. Her mother’s mental conditions were not good and she was not able to handle all that stress so she moved out of her house to live individually. She lived alone from the age of 21 years and supported her family in every way possible. She also made a tattoo of the name of the doctor, Altaf, who helped her to come out of depression and move ahead in life.
- Hina Altaf has become a big name in Pakistan. She enjoys a lot of fan following on her social media accounts.
- Hina Altaf runs a YouTube channel named “Hina Altaf” where she shares her various life events, beauty routines, and much more.
- Hina is obsessed with the Indian actor’s Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor‘s son, Taimur Ali Khan. She often posts pictures of Taimur on her Instagram account.
- She is a nature lover and also loves gardening herself.