|Full Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School(s)||• Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
• Welham Girls' School, Dehradun
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
|Debut||Film Debut: Refugee (2000)
|Food Habit||Vegetarian (Quit Non-veg diet in 2006)|
|Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Reading, Swimming and Yoga|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Filmfare Awards
• Best Female Debut for Refugee (2001)
• Special Award for Chameli (2004)
• Best Actress (Critics) Award for Dev (2005)
• Best Actress (Critics) Award for Omkara (2007)
• Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
• Best Supporting Actress Award for We Are Family (2011)
International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA)
• Star Debut of the Year – Female for Refugee (2001)
• Style Diva of the Year (2004)
• Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
• Best Actress Award for 3 Idiots (2010)
• Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award (2005)
|Controversies||• There had been her catfights with Bipasha Basu on the sets of the film Ajnabee, as she publicly took a dig at her skin tone by calling her a "kali billi."
• Her controversial MMS with Shahid Kapoor, having a steamy liplock went viral on social media.
• She publicly made fun of Priyanka Chopra's accent, after which Priyanka finally replied by saying that she got it from the same place that Saif got his from.
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
Shahid Kapoor (Actor)
Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
|Marriage Date||October 16, 2012|
|Husband/Spouse||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
|Children||Son- Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (born on 20 December 2016)
|Parents||Father- Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- Babita (Actress)
Sister- Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
|Favourite Food(s)||Dal-Chawal, Pasta and Spaghetti|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Awaara, Sangam, Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal,
Hollywood: Breakfast At Tiffany's, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,
Love Story, Ben Hur
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Red and Black|
|Favourite Perfume||Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Switzerland and London|
|Cars Collection||BMW 7 Series,
LX 470 SUV
|Salary (approx.)||₹11 crore/film (As in 2018)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$60 million (As in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kareena Kapoor
- Does Kareena Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Kareena Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kareena is of the 4th generation of Kapoor family, was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor.
- Very few people know that her birth name was “Siddhima“, given by her grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- Her name “Kareena” was derived from the novel, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Her father was very protective towards her and Karisma and wanted both to stay away from acting and get married, which led to conflicts with her father, after which both the sisters started living with their mother
- She had a huge crush on actor, Akshaye Khanna in her teenage days.
- She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut opposite to Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000), and even shot a film sequence. But, later, she walked out of the film due to some misunderstanding between Rakesh Roshan and Kareena’s mother Babita.
- The period from 2002 to 2003, was probably the worst part of her career as all her movies such as Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, LOC Kargil, were flops at the box-office.
- She was offered the supporting role, as a sister of Aishwarya Rai in the Indian-English version of Pride and Prejudice, which she turned down.
- She turned vegetarian in 2006.
- Her bubbly role of Geet in the film Jab We Met (2007), rejuvenated her acting career, brought success and fan following.
- In 2010, she adopted the Chanderi village (famous for its Chanderi saris) in Madhya Pradesh, to provide it with electricity.
- In 2012, she released her memoir, ‘The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva’, co-authored by Rochelle Pinto.
- In an interview, she revealed that she does not wash her jeans for a month because she feels it more comfortable to wear that way.
- She has her wax statues in England and Singapore’s Madame Tussauds Museum.
- For her glamorous role in the film Heroine (2012), she wore 130+ different dresses, which were designed by the top designers from all over the world, one of which was worth ₹1.5 crores.
- She was the first choice for Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s film, Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela, but she turned down the offer and later the role was offered to Deepika Padukone.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)