|Profession(s)||Devotional Singer, Writer, Businessman|
|Famous For||His Krishna Bhajans
|Date of Birth||6 June 1955|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Date of Death||6 November 2018|
|Place of Death||Nayati Hospital, Mathura|
|Age (at the time of death)||63 Years|
|Death Cause||Multiple Organ Failure|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard|
|Address||Govind ki Gali, Vrindavan
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||Year 1975|
|Wife/Spouse||Kusum Lata Agarwal Vinod Agarwal SSPL
|Children||Son- Jatin Agarwal (Garment Businessman)
Daughter- Shikha Agarwal Vinod Agarwal SSPL
|Parents||Father- Kishan Das
Mother- Ratni Devi Vinod Agarwal SSPL
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vinod Agarwal
- Vinod was born into a Krishna devotee family who shifted from Delhi to Mumbai when he was 7 years old.
- Since his childhood, he was spiritual and used to sing bhajans. When he turned 12, he became proficient in playing the harmonium.
- He was just 20 years old when he got married to Kusum Lata. His wife accompanied him for his devotional programs throughout his life.
- In 1978, he started performing bhajans “Hari Naam Sankirtan” every Sunday morning at the office of his brother.
- In 1979, he took Diksha from his Spiritual Guru, Late Shri Mukund Hari Ji Maharaj of Bhatinda, Punjab, whom Vinod credited for his divine singing and melodies.
- Since 1993, he used to perform at the devotional programmes without charging any fees; as ordered by his spiritual guru.
- Apart from singing, he was a proficient writer in Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi.
- During the course of his life, he performed more than 1500 live programmes, both in India and abroad.
- On 6 November 2018, he passed away in Mathura around 4 am due to multiple organ failure.
- He performed his last Sankirtan on 21 October 2018 at Vijay Market Barkheda, BHEL, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1, 2, 3.||↑||Vinod Agarwal SSPL|