Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 29 Years
|Nickname(s)||Gopi Jagadeesh Prathap Bandari- Facebook|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Mallesham (2019) as Anji
OTT/Web Series (Telugu): Nirudyoga Natulu (2018) as Jagadeesh
|Date of Birth||18 January 1993 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Chinnakodepaka, Regonda Mandal, Jayashankar Bhupalpally district, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Warangal, Telangana, India|
|School||Ekashila High School, Hanamkonda, Telangana|
|College/University||Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana (2009-2013)|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Chandramouli Bandari
Mother- Lalitha Bandari
|Siblings||Sister(s)- Divya Bandari, Jansi Rachana Bandari
|Actor(s)||Allu Arjun, Pawon Ramesh|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jagadish Pratap Bhandari
- Jagadeesh Prathap Bandari (also spelt as Jagdish Pratap Bandari) Telegraph Star is an Indian actor who prominently works in Telugu films and gained nationwide recognition for his role as Kesava in the 2021 Indian Telugu-language action drama film ‘Pushpa: The Rise.’
- Jagadeesh Prathap Bandari was born into a farming family, and he grew up to become a farmer.
- In an interview, he revealed that his father wanted him to work in the police department.
- Before venturing into the entertainment industry, Bandari worked as a sales executive and supplied eatables like french fries and sweet corn in theatres near his hometown, Warangal.
- He moved to Hyderabad, Telangana, where he began his journey as an actor securing roles in the short films by the production house Prasad Studios.
- In 2018, he appeared in MicTV’s YouTube show ‘Nirudyoga Natulu,’ which follows Jagadeesh and three other aspiring actors’ hustle to secure work in the Telugu Film Industry in Hyderabad.
- In 2019, he came into the limelight when he landed the role of Chalapathi in the Telugu-language crime web series ‘Gods of Dharapmuri,’ which streamed on ZEE5. Set in the 1970s, the series follows a mining mafia bubble that takes Pratap Reddy and his family from rags to riches while he gains control over Dharmapuri via violence and ruthlessness. In the series, Chalapathi is Prathap’s trusted lieutenant and confidant.
- Bandari gained popularity with the 2019 Indian Telugu-language biographical film ‘Mallesham’ in which he portrayed the role of Anji. The film is based on the life of Chintakindi Mallesham, a recipient of Padma Shri who revolutionized the weaving industry by creating the Lakshmi Asu machine.
- Raj Rachakonda, the director of ‘Mallesham’ spotted Bandari in the web series Nirudyoga Natulu. Impressed by the actor’s performance, Rachakonda cast Bandari in ‘Mallesham.’ Initially, Bandari’s character in ‘Mallesham’ did not have many dialogues, but after watching Bandari’s performance for a couple of scenes, the writers of the film were instructed to develop more dialogues for Bandari’s character.
- He played the role of a writer named Bheem Naik in the 2019 Telugu-language biographical film ‘George Reddy.’ Set between 1967 and 1972, the film is based on the life of a student leader and Gold medalist boxer named George Reddy, who influenced the politics of Andhra Pradesh state in Osmania University.
- In 2020, he starred in the Indian Telugu-language romantic Drama web series ‘Kotha Poradu’ in which he played the role of Addagutta Mallesh. Streaming on aha, the series follows a carefree village guy named Raju who is forced to leave his village and move to the city in order to pay the debts of his deceased father.
- In the same year, he played the role of Muthyalu in the Indian Telugu-language period action thriller film ‘Palasa 1978.’ Showcasing the harsh reality of the caste system, the film follows two brothers belonging to a low caste family that sings and dances after dusk and work as labourers in the day.
- In 2021, he struck stardom for playing the role of Keshava (aka Mondelu) in the superhit Indian Telugu-language action drama film ‘Pushpa: The Rise.’ A loyal apprentice of Pushpa, Keshava’s Rayalaseema dialect was immensely appreciated.
- In 2022, he appeared in the Telugu-language crime-drama thriller film ‘Pick pocket.’
- He is frequently seen smoking in his Instagram images.
- Other acting credits under his belt include the independent films ‘Children of Sacrifice’ and ‘Oobi’ (2020) and the short film ‘Halahala’ (2020).
- Apart from acting, Bandari is fond of photography.