Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Age: 36 Years
Caste: Tamilian Catholic
|Famous For||Participating in the reality TV show Bigg Boss Tamil (Season 3)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-29-36|
|Debut||Film: Oru Kal Oru Kannadi (2012)
TV: Lollu Sabha (2004)
|Date of Birth||21 April 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Travelling, and Watching TV|
|Controversies||On 2 September 2017, her neighbour Usha registered a complaint against her. She stated that Madhumitha had bitten her. Later, Madhumitha posted a video; explaining why she bit her neighbour. She stated that her neighbour was the society secretary, and was removed from her position as Usha had messed up the maintenance funds. After that, Usha started troubling everybody in the building. Madhumitha confronted her, and Usha abused her and then attacked her. Madhumitha stated that she had to bite Usha's hand to protect her from the attack.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 February 2019|
|Parents||Father- Vanna Govindan
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister (s)- 3 (Elder; Names Not Known)
|Favourite Actor||Rajinikanth, C. Joseph Vijay|
|Favourite Actress||Ramya Krishnan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jangiri Madhumitha
- Jangiri Madhumitha is an Indian actress. She works mainly in South Indian films. She primarily does comedy roles. She participated in the popular reality TV show- Bigg Boss Tamil (Season 3), which is hosted by Kamal Haasan.
- Jangiri Madhumitha is a Lord Shiva devotee. She wanted to bring a Lord Shiva idol to the Bigg Boss House, but the rules did not permit her to do so.
- She entered the Bigg Boss House while chanting the mantra- “Om Namah Shivaya”.
- Her father passed away when she was just 1 year old.
- She played the character of Jangiri in her first film “Oru Kal Oru Kannadi”. Her character was appreciated, and people started calling her Jangiri.
- She married her cousin Moses Joel on 20 February 2019.
- Once in an interview, she stated that she does not want to do comedy forever. She wants serious roles but will take it up only if she gets a good role. She said that she will not be consumed behind another actor just because she wants to do a serious role.
- She was a judge in the popular Tamil standup comedy show- “Kalakka Povathu Yaaru (Season 5)”.
- Here’s an interesting video about Jangiri Madhumitha’s biography: