Mahika Sharma (Actress) Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Mahika Sharma|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Philanthropist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1994|
|Age (as in 2018)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Sirsa, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Sirsa, Haryana, India|
|School||Army Public School, Hisar|
|College/University||Gauhati University, Guwahati|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.)- Dropout|
|Debut||Assamese Film: Konikar Ramdhenu (2003, as child artist)
Bollywood Film & Production: The Modern Culture (2019)
TV: F.I.R. (2014)
|Controversies||• In June 2018, she made a bold revelation about her sexual fantasies and said, "You will be surprised but I was a child, I was just 13 years old. I used to keep kissing Shahid Afridi's pictures. And when I started exploring about sex, I started fantasising him and kept myself satisfied."
• In July 2018, she was trolled on social media for making her Bollywood debut alongside porn star, Danny D, in the film 'The Modern Culture.'
• In August 2018, on the occasion of "World Breastfeeding Week," she made an Instagram post and wrote "Nature has given us most wonderful and amazing part, breast. I am no mom.. but I want to celebrate World Breast Feeding Week. The unfortunate who don't have a mom for any reason. Be social to them. Feed them. I have heard the stories about how in the pages of history girls use to feed such babies. I'm open to it. Girls start being a little more social."
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father- Manjeet Sharma (Former Army Personnel)
Mother- Suman Sharma
Sister- 1 (Elder)
|Favourite Food(s)||Pani Puri, Chocolates, Ice-cream|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actresses||Sridevi, Kajol, Lara Dutta|
|Favourite Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Queen, Andaz Apna Apna|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Mohammed Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Vasuda Sharma|
|Favourite Cricketer||Shahid Afridi|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Hasty Tasty in Tinsukia
The Protein Bake Shop, and The XVII Tea Room in Mumbai
|Salary (approx.)||₹ 95 lakhs/week Telly Chakkar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahika Sharma
- Does Mahika Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Mahika Sharma drink alcohol?: No
- Mahika hails from a middle-class Assamese family of Tinsukia with roots in Haryana.
- She had her first crush on her Social Science teacher.
- She was bitten by the modelling bug as a teen and went on to win the ‘Miss Teen Northeast’ beauty pageant contest.
- She also went on to become the first Indian to reach the top 10 at the ‘Miss Universal Peace and Humanity’ beauty pageant.
- Though she was pursuing her degree in law from Guwahati, she left it in midway to a career in the entertainment industry.
- She started her career as a model and her successful modelling career earned her the ‘Assamese Model Award’ by Nandini magazine, and ‘Face of the Year’ by Bismoi magazine.
- She acted in Assamese, Marwari and Bhojpuri cinema before heading towards Mumbai, where she initially made cameo appearances in various Bollywood films and TV serials.
- She is an avid animal lover.
- As a philanthropist, she has been a part of various charities and NGOs that work for the empowerment of women.
- Her father has been an Ayurvedic practitioner, and that’s why she uses ayurvedic and homemade products for health and beauty over chemical products.
- In July 2018, she revealed her horrible experience near Puri’s Jagannath Temple and said, “The incident took place outside the temple. We got down from our car and were asked to walk for 20 to 25 minutes. It was early morning and we needed to reach the temple soon to attend maha aarti. When my friends and I were walking and people recognised me. A group who was sure, not local people, but some pilgrimage from some other state. They started taunting me, like what I’m doing here, I should not go to temple but find a way to a bar. They started saying porn star ke saath movie, Afridi se chahti hai. I literally can’t tell what all they said. But I ignored and kept going for my prayers. But soon they tried coming close, pushed and then when I replied, they said sorry. But I choose to walk back instead of getting to temple. I was scared and really uncomfortable. Any girl would be.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Mahika Sharma’s biography: