|Real Name||Jaspinder Narula|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 November|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Guru Harkishan Public School, India Gate, New Delhi , India|
|College||Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi, India
Delhi University, Delhi, India
|Educational Qualifications||B.A Hons in Music, PhD in Hindustani Classical Music|
|Debut||Singing in Bollywood Debut: Judaai Judaai and Meri Zindagi Ek Pyaas (1997, Judaai)
Singing in Pollywood Debut: Haan De Munde (2005, Yaaran Naal Baharan)
|Family||Father- Sardar Kesar Singh Narula (Music Composer)
Mother- Mohini Narula (Singer)
Brother- Micky Narula
Sister- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Man Mohan (Canadian Government Employee)|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaspinder Narula
- Does Jaspinder Narula smoke?: No
- Does Jaspinder Narula drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 1998, she got fame from her duet song with Remo Fernandes Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha for which she won the 1999 Filmfare Best Female Playback Award and Star Screen Awards for playback singing.
- She sang in very famous Bollywood movies like Dulhe Raja, Bade Miyan Chote Miyan, Virasat, Mission Kashmir, Mohabbatein and Bunty Aur Babli etc.
- In 2014, she also gave her voice in Vela Aa Gaya Hai in Chaar Sahibzaade (Pollywood movie).
- She had completed her PhD in 14 years.
- In beginning, she was interested only in Sufi music and religious bhajans.
- She also sings religious as well as Punjabi songs as she is a trained Sufi singer.
- In 2008, she won the title of India’s Best Live Performer on NDTV Imagine’s Dhoom Macha De.
- In February 2014, she joined Aam Aadmi Party.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)