|Full Name||Ricky Bhui|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right handed batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Did Not Play|
|Jersey Number||Not Known|
|Domestic/State Team||Andhra, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Date of Birth||29 September 1996|
|Age (as in 2017)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Visakha Valley School, Visakhapatnam|
|College/University||NRI Junior College, Visakhapatnam|
|Coach/Mentor||Mentor- VVS Laxman|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Parents||Father- Kannakumar Bhui
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Salary (as in 2018)||IPL- ₹20 Lakh/year|
- Does Ricky Bhui smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ricky Bhui drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ricky started playing cricket when he was just 9 years old.
- He later joined the Coromandel Coaching Academy to nourish his cricket skills.
- He made his first-class debut in 2013 for ‘Andhra’ against ‘Himachal Pradesh’ at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- In 2014, he made a century on his List A debut for ‘Andhra’ against ‘Goa’ at Bengaluru.
- During his teenage days, he weighed around 82 kgs but after he went on a strict diet, he lost 14 kgs weight.
- He was the part of India’s squad for the ‘2016 Under-19 Cricket World Cup’ but didn’t get the chance to play.
- He has also captained the ‘India U-19’ cricket team for tri-series.
- In 2018, ‘Sunrisers Hyderabad’ bought him for Rs. 20 lakh for the ‘2018 Indian Premier League’ (IPL) auction.
- In the same year, he got the chance to play for ‘India A’ in ‘Deodhar Trophy’ and in his debut against ‘India B’ at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh; he scored 78 runs.
- He is an occasional leg-spinner.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)