|Real Name||Jennifer Hyman|
|Famous As||CEO and Co-Founder of Rent The Runway|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 140 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Eye Color||Moss Green|
|Hair Color||Light Ash Brown|
|Date of Birth||1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|School||New Rochelle High School, New Rochelle, New York|
Harvard Business School
|Educational Qualification(s)||BA in Social Studies (2002)
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||• Honored Fortune Magazine’s “Trailblazers 2013"
• “Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs”
• “40 Under 40”
• Forbes Magazine’s “Disruptors 2013"
• Crain’s New York Business “40 Under 40”
• Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”
• Fashionista.com’s “Most Influential People in New York Fashion
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||September 9, 2017|
|Husband/Spouse||Benjamin Stauffer (Television Editor)
|Parents||Father- Dov Hyman
Mother- Linda Hyman
|Siblings||Brother- Josh Hyman
Sister- Becky Leader
|Favorite Food(s)||Spaghetti Bolognese, Pasta|
|Favorite Actress||Oprah Winfrey|
|Favorite Book||One More Thing: Stories and other Stories|
|Favorite Destination||New York|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$300 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Hyman
- Does Jennifer Hyman smoke?: Not known
- Prior to becoming the CEO of Rent the Runway, she worked as Director of Business Development at IMG where she focused on the creation of new media businesses for IMG’s fashion division. She also worked at Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Likewise, she worked for an online advertising sales team at WeddingChannel.com.
- In 2015, She launched the Rent the Runway (to give women access to luxury brands on rent at a fraction of the cost) Foundation with Jennifer Fleiss to inspire and ignite the next generation of female entrepreneurs.
- More than 5 million women around the country are renting dresses via Rent the Runway.
- For $139 a month, women can rent an unlimited number of items (three rentals at a time).
- She has a team of 1100 out of which 60% is female, 70% minority, identified as one of “The Best Places to Work” in New York.
- The company currently has 4 million members and 250 designer brands.
- One of the most accomplished female startup leaders in the U.S. has raised over $190M from top venture capitalists.
- She has also worked as a spokesperson for Rent the Runway. Apart from these, she has been featured on numerous television programs including NBC’s Today and ABC’s Good Morning America.
- She called off her wedding with her ex-boyfriend Peter, just 3 days prior to the wedding.
- She met her love “Benjamin Stauffer” through online dating. After a year of dating, the couple got engaged.
- On 25th Feb 2017, she tweeted that she is pregnant with her first child and gave birth to a daughter and got married on 9, September 2017.