|Real Name||Jonathan Solofa Fatu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6' 2"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 113 kg
in Pounds- 250 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Debut||RAW (Main Roster): May 24, 2010|
|Titles Won/Achievements||• Ranked #25 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) top 500 singles wrestlers in 2014
As part of The Usos
• 2-time WWE Tag Team Champion
• 2-time WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion
|Slam/Finishing move||Double Superkick
|Date of Birth||22 August 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||San Francisco, California|
|School||Escambia High School, Pensacola|
|College/University||University of West Alabama|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Rikishi (wrestler)
Mother- Talisua Fuavai-Fatu
Brothers- Jey Uso (younger twin), Jeremiah, Joseph
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Video Games|
|Controversies||Jimmy Uso was once arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. In 2013, it was reported that Jimmy had been arrested again for a 2nd DUI offence. However, his attorney denied the latter incident and added that this time his client was arrested on charges of driving under a suspended license while on probation.|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife/Spouse(s)||Name Not Known (Ex-wife)
Trinity McCray alias Naomi (Wrestler)
|Marriage Date||January 16, 2014 (with Naomi)|
|Children||Son- Jaidan (from first wife)
Daughter- Jayla (from first wife)
|Salary (as in 2016)||$300,000 + incentive from merchandise sale|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jimmy Uso
- Does Jimmy Uso smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jimmy Uso drink alcohol?: Yes
- Belonging to the legendary Anoa’i family, Jimmy Uso, one-half of The Usos (tag-team), is first cousins, once- removed with former WWE superstars Rosey and Yokozuna, and the present “The guy” of WWE, Roman Reigns. Also, he is the nephew of late wrestler, Umaga.
- Jimmy was an ardent footballer during his high school and university years. Nevertheless, he played competitive football as a linebacker for only one season.
- It took more than 3 auditions for The Usos to finally make some impact on the WWE selection team. They revealed in one interview that they had completely botched their matches in the first two tryouts, which also had legends like The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels as part of the selection jury.
- Although the two perform as a tag-team on the WWE TV, it was Jimmy Uso, who was first recruited to WWE’s Florida Championship Wrestling developmental, as his younger twin, Jey, had a lingering knee injury that required surgery.
- The Usos are usually seen performing the ‘Siva Tau’, a traditional Samoan war dance, as soon as their entrance music is played. Interestingly, Samoa’s national Rugby and Australian Rules football teams also perform the Siva Tau in preparation for international matches. While dancing, the Usos also chant some lines in Samoan that mean, “Here I come completely prepared, my strength is at its peak, make way and move aside, because this Manu is unique.”
- In a funny incident that came to light through Talk is Jericho podcast, Jimmy Uso revealed that he once pretended to be Jey during their high school years and broke-up with the latter’s girlfriend for no reason. However, the prank did not damage the real couple’s chemistry as the same young lady went on to become Jey’s wife.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)