Age: 25 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Mumbai, India
|Other name||Garima Yajnik|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film: In 2021, in Silence as Kia
Song: In 2016, Meharbani
|Date of Birth||3 January 1997 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25Years|
|School||Till thirteen years of age she studied in London and later, she joined Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai for further studies|
|College/University||Mithibai College of Science, Arts, and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Garima has one younger brother
|Film (s)||Roman holiday (1953), Sabrina (2018), Funny Face (2020), and Breakfast at Tiffanys (1961)|
|Singer (s)||Arijit Singh and Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Song||Fly Me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Garima Yagnik
- Garima Yagnik is an Indian singer and actress, who made her acting debut in the film, Silence. She grew up in London and was a shy girl during her childhood. At the age of fourteen, she came back to India.
- According to Garima she always wanted to pursue her career in acting. She joined theatre plays and music classes in London and even after moving back to India.
- Garima is the niece of Bollywood singer, Alka Yagnik, who encouraged her a lot.
- In an interview, Garima revealed that her first playback singing was not planned it just happened during her visit to music composer, Bappi Lahiri‘s studio in 2015.
- During one of the interviews, Garima revealed that singer, Sunidhi Chauhan, and actress, Rani Mukerjee are her inspiration.
- As per Garima, she is more inclined toward western songs as she grew up in London.
- In an interview, Garima revealed that she was confident about her first solo song Naina Barse Kyun however, the only thing she was scared of was playing the song in front of Alka Yagnik before its release.
- As per the Instagram post, Garima’s favourite childhood song was Zara Zara from the film, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein.
- During an interview, Garima said that she is not so familiar with the music and film industry as she visited home very less.
- Apart from Hindi films, Garima has also worked in a short Punjabi film, which was screened at the Cannes Film Festival.
- In an interview, Garima revealed that when she was in London she made a playlist of Alka Yagnik’s songs, which she used to listen to.
- Garima is very active on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. She often posts her music videos.
- In an interview, Garima revealed that she gave a vedio call audition for the film, Silence.
- During an interview, Garima expressed her desire to work with Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and director Imtiaz Ali.
- According to Garima, from her childhood days, her primary focus was acting, and singing was a hobby.
- In 2018, she performed in Wedding theatrical, Baale Baale, show that is a Bollywood musical show by Wizcraft held in Delhi and was later shown in the Kingdom of Dreams theatre in Gurugram, Haryana.
- Garima worked in advertisements with famous celebrities like Deepika Padukone in Lux and Shilpa Shetty in Kesh King.