Hometown: Cherlopalem, Andhra Pradesh
Marital Status: Married
|Profession||Actor, Director, and Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||As an Actor: Telugu film - Maa Avida Mida Ottu Mee Avida Chala Manchidi (2001)
As a Director & Anchor: Jogi Brothers (1998-2005)
|Birthplace||Cherlopalem Village, Nathavaram Mandal, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hometown||Cherlopalem Village, Nathavaram Mandal, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh|
|Political Inclination||YSR Congress Party|
|Address||8-3-988/6, SBH Colony, Near Satya Sai Nigam, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad - 500073|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Horse Riding
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Second Marriage: 16 August 2018|
|Marriage Place||Sri Veera Venkata Sathyanarayana Swamy Vari Devasthanam, Annavaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Wife/Spouse||• First Wife: Jhansi (div. 2014)
• Second Wife: Soujanya
|Children||Daughter- Dhanya (from his first marriage) and 1 more (from his second marriage)
|Parents||Names not known
|Politician||Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy|
|Car Collection||Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jogi Naidu
- He has also worked as an assistant director for the eminent film directors like E. V. V. Satyanarayana and Krishna Vamsi.
- He has acted in the pivotal roles in many hit films such as Vasu (2002), Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi (2003), Tagore (2003), Swamy Ra Ra (2013), Karthikeya (2014), and Rangasthalam (2018).
- In 1999, Jogi established ‘Dhanya Village Charitable Trust,’ to support and provide facilities to his village, Cherlopalem.
- In 2001, Jogi founded a recording studio called L. J. Studios that is mainly involved in the post-production and dubbing of films.
- The former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy and his family’s goodwill to help society is a source of inspiration for Jogi to help people.
- He is well acquainted with Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy and supports the YSR Congress Party. His political association with Reddy began in 2008 when he participated in the blood donation camp, conducted in the villages close to the Kadapa City by ‘Y. S. Jagan Charitable Trust.’
- On 21 December 2008, Jogi arranged a grand event on the Necklace Road to celebrate the birthday of Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy.
- In the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Jogi actively campaigned for the YRS Congress Party along with the comedian Prudvi Raj.
- He is a big fan of Chiranjeevi and considers the time, when he had met the actor for the first time, as the most pleasant moment of his life. He said-
After watching our TV programme Chiranjeevi garu me and Krishnam Raju, and we spoke for an hour. That is a truly pleasant and unforgettable incident in my life”