Age: 39 Years
Wife: Sonali Karande
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sagar Karande
- Sagar Karande was born into a middle-class family in Nasik.
- After completing his graduation in Computer Engineering, Sagar went on to take admission in an acting school in 2002.
- After that, he became a part of a theatre group and moved to Mumbai to pursue his career in the film industry.
- He is a prominent Marathi actor and is known for his role in the serial, “Chala Hawa Yeu Dya”.
- He is best known for his comic genre and is also a great mimic. He does the best mimicry of the actor, Nana Patekar.
- Sagar also does standup comedy. In his plays, he portrays the female characters which are greatly appreciated by the audience.
- For his 6 different roles in the play, ‘Hulka Fulka,’ he was nominated for a national level award in the best actor category.
- Some of his notable TV shows include “Fu Bai Fu,” “Comedy Express,” and “Dhinka Chika.”
- Sagar has also worked in some other Marathi films such as Kutumb, Chal Dhar Pakad, Ek Taara, My Hindu Friend, etc.
- In 2015, he was featured in the comedy film ‘Carry On Deshpande.’
- In 2017, he starred in the film, “Tujhe Tu Majha Mi” directed by, Kuldip Jhadav.
- In 2018, he played the role of ‘Gaitonde’ in Netflix’s series ‘Sacred Games,’ spoof, “If Gaitonde was your class teacher.”