|Real Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Nickname||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Musician, Dancer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 9"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements|| - Chest: 41 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Stratford, Ontario, Canada
|School||Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, Stratford. (4.0 GPA)
St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, Stratford.
|Debut||Song: My World
TV: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Sept. 23, 2010)
|Family||Father- Jeremy Jack Bieber (Carpenter and Pro-am Martial Artists), Bruce (step-father)
Mother- Patricia Mallette
Sister- Jazmyn (Half-sister; Born 2009)
Brother- Jaxon (Half-brother; Born 2010)
|Ethnicity||French, Canadian, German, English, Irish|
|Fan Mail Address||Justin Bieber
Universal Music Group
2220 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404
|Hobbies||Playing Ice hockey and Soccer|
|Favorite Food||McDonalds' Burgers, Spaghetti|
|Favorite Drink||Orange Juice|
|Favorite Movie||The Notebook|
|Favorite Books||Harry Potter Series|
|Favorite Artists||Usher and Michael Jackson|
|Major Controversies||• Justin Bieber has been charged several times for drunk driving, vandalism and rash driving. He was also arrested in Miami for "driving under the influence".
270,000 people had signed a petition for Barrack Obama's office to deport him but it was not accepted because of legal constraints.
• He was accused of racism because, in 2014, a video came up in which he is joking about 'black' and using the word "niggers" multiple times.
• On July 9, 2014, a court in US asked him to pay US$80,900 in compensation for the damage he did to his neighbor's house. In addition, he was sentenced to two years' probation, complete twelve weeks of anger management, and five days of community service. Since the incident, he has permanently moved to Beverly Hills, California.
• In September 2014, he was arrested for dangerous driving as he collided with a minivan.
• In November 2014, he was called to Argentina to defend himself against an alleged assault against a photographer.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Caitlin Beadles (2007-2009)
Mandy Rain, Dancer (2009)
Jessica Jarrel, Singer (2009-2010)
Kristen Rodeheaer (2009)
Selena Gomez, Singer-Actress (December 2010 – June 2013)
Barbara Palvin, Model (2012)
Miranda Kerr, Model (2012)
Tati Neves, Brazilian Model (2013)
Chantel Jeffries, Actor (2014)
Alyssa Arce, Model (2014)
Shanina Shaik, Model (2015)
Jayde Pierce (2015)
Lira Galore, Model (2015)
Ashley Moore, Model (2015)
Hailey Baldwin, Model (2016)
Nicola Peltz, Actress (2016)
Sofia Richie, Daughter of American Singer-Actor Lionel Richie(2016)
Sahara Ray (2016)
Gabriella Lenzi, Model (2017)
|Net Worth||US$200 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Justin Bieber
- Does Justine Bieber Smoke?: Yes
- Does Justin Bieber drink alcohol?: Yes
- Justin’s parents never got married. He was raised by his mother, grandmother and his stepfather.
- From his very first album, he had “seven” songs on Billboard Hot 100 and he was the first one to achieve that.
- His second album “Under the Mistletoe” debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
- Justin’s first full-length album “My World 2.0” debuted number one in several countries.
- His U.S. album and single sales are estimated at $100 million, making him one of the best-selling artists of the world.
- He has won several fan-based awards and has received three Grammy nominations and has won one for Best Dance Recording for “Where Are U Now” in 2016.
- His fans call themselves “beliebers”, which includes mostly early to mid-aged adolescent girls.
- Forbes magazine listed him as one of the most powerful celebrities of the world in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- He is the first artist to achieve 10 billion hits on YouTube (Vevo).
- In addition to singing, Bieber can play the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet.
- Justin won a singing competition in Stratford, where he sang Ne-Yo’s So Sick and was placed second. His mother uploaded the video on YouTube for friends and family and continued to do so with every performance. His popularity kept on growing with it.
- A former executive member of the ‘So So Def Recordings’ was looking for a new singer for Scooter Braun’s videos when he accidentally clicked on Bieber’s video. He went down to the theater that Beiber was singing and asked his mother to send Justin with him.
- Justin’s mother was reluctant to send Bieber with Braun to record a demo because Braun was Jewish. She prayed, “God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!”, and, “God, you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?”
- Justin went to Atlanta, Georgia with Braun for recording a demo and just one week after recording, he was working for Usher.
- Justin Timberlake was also bidding for Bieber but lost the bid to Usher before Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) signed him.
- Bieber’s first single “One Time” was released on radio when he was still recording the album. It reached at number 10 on Canadian Hot List and surged to number 17 on Billboards Hot 100. It was labeled Platinum in USA and Canada and Gold in Australia and Canada.
- Justin Bieber feels blessed to have had the opportunity to perform in the presence of the then President Barack Obama and the first lady Michelle Obama.
- Bieber presented the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Justin was invited to sing the opening line of the song “We are the World”, written by Michael Jackson. The line was originally sung by Lionel Richie.
- In July 2010, Bieber was the most searched celebrity on the internet. The same month his music video “Baby” surpassed Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance’s record, becoming the most viewed video but also the ‘most disliked.’
- He released an album called “My World Acoustics” which covers some of songs from his previous albums. In, addition, there was a new song “Play” released with it.
- His 3D part-biopic movie Justin Beiber Never say Never grossed $30.3 million, nearly matching Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert at $31.1, exceeding the industry expectations.
- Justin is the second-highest paid artist under 30. He is the youngest and one of the seven stars, who have earned $52 million in a month’s time.
- His second studio album “Under The Mistletoe” debuted #1 in the Billboard Hot 100 selling 210,000 albums.
- His song “What do you mean?” from album “Purpose” became his first song to be ranked at number 1 on the Billboard 100, which earned him the Guinness World record for being the youngest person to do that.
- Bieber’s voice is a light-lyric tenor vocal style voice, which ranges at 2 octaves, 4 notes and a semitone.
- He is actively involved with Pencils of Promise, a non-profit organization that builds schools in needy and backward areas. Interestingly, the NPO is run by his manager’s younger brother.
- He also appears for PETA events, where he promotes adoption of animals rather than buying them from breeders.