Wife: Hailey Baldwin
Hometown: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Age: 27 Years
|Full Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Nickname(s)||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Stratford, Ontario, Canada|
|School(s)||Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, Stratford (4.0 GPA)
St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, Stratford
|College/University||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated High School with a 4.0 GPA from St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in Stratford, Ontario|
|Debut||Single: "One Time" (first solicited to mainstream and rhythmic radio on May 18, 2009)
Extended Play (EP): "My World" (released on 17 November 2009, by Island Records)
German (Paternal Great-Grandfather)
Other roots are- English, Scottish and Irish
Bieber has also claimed some undetermined Aboriginal Canadian ancestry
|Address (Fan Mail)||Justin Bieber
Universal Music Group
2220 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404
|Hobbies||Wakeboarding, Playing Ice Hockey and Soccer|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Bieber has sold an estimated 140 million records.
• On November 23, 2012, the Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, presented him the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
• In 2013, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) honored him with a Diamond award to recognize his single "Baby" as the highest-certified digital song of all time.
• He has won eighteen MTV Europe Music Awards.
• In 2015, Bieber became the first artist, since Elvis Presley in 2005, to replace his own song as number one on the UK Singles Chart.
• As of 2016, he has received fourteen titles in the Guinness World Records.
• In September 2021, he won Moon Person statuettes for artist of the year and best pop for his single "Peaches" at MTV's annual Video Music Awards (VMA) show.
|Tattoo(s)||As of 2018, Justin Bieber has 59 tattoos!
|Controversies||• In 2012, he was accused of reckless driving in his neighbourhood.
• In 2013, Bieber was charged in Brazil with vandalism.
• On January 9, 2014, one of his neighbours in Calabasas, California, accused Bieber of throwing eggs at his home. On July 9, 2014, the Los Angeles County Superior Court sentenced him to pay US$80,900 in restitution, serve two years' probation, complete twelve weeks of anger management, and five days of community service.
• On January 23, 2014, he was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, together with singer Khalil on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). Following his arrest, more than 270,000 persons petitioned the White House seeking to have him deported from the United States. However, the Barack Obama administration declined substantive comment on the petition.
• On September 1, 2014, he was arrested and charged with assault and dangerous driving near his hometown of Stratford, Ontario, after his all-terrain vehicle had collided with a minivan on August 29, 2014.
• In November 2014, a Buenos Aires court ordered him to appear in Argentina to give testimony on an alleged assault on a photographer on November 9, 2013.
• In July 2017, the Chinese government banned Justin Bieber from performing in China. Explaining the reason, the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture released an statement- "In order to maintain order in the Chinese market and purify the Chinese performance environment, it is not suitable to bring in badly behaved entertainers."
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Caitlin Beadles (2007-2009)
Jessica Jarrell, American Singer (2009-2010)
Mandy Rain, American Actress (2009)
Kristen Rodeheaer, American Model (2009)
Jasmine Villegas, American Singer (2010)
Selena Gomez, Singer-Actress (December 2010 – June 2013)
Barbara Palvin, Model (Rumored, 2012)
Miranda Kerr, Model (Rumored, 2012)
Milyn Jenson (2012)
Jordan Ozuna, American Model (2013)
Jacque Pyles, Actress (2013)
Cailin Russo, American Model (2013)
Tati Neves, Brazilian Model (2013)
Rita Ora, Kosovar Singer (2014)
Chantel Jeffries, Actor (2014)
Yovanna Ventura, American Model (2014-2015)
Kayla Phillips, American Model (2014)
Alyssa Arce, Model (2014)
Scarlett Leithold, American Model (2014)
Hailey Baldwin, American Model (2015-1016)
Ashley Moore, American Model (2015)
Lira Galore, American Model (2015)
Shanina Shaik, Model (2015)
Jayde Pierce (2015)
Laura Carter, British Reality TV (2015)
Nicola Peltz, Actress (2016)
Sofia Richie, Daughter of American Singer-Actor Lionel Richie (2016)
Sahara Ray (2016)
Michelle Cardona, Puerto Rican Volleyball Player (2017)
Gabriella Lenzi, Model (2017)
Audreyana Michelle, American Model (2017)
Paola Paulin, Mexican Actress (2017)
Fiona Barron, Mexican Model (2017)
Baskin Champion, American Model (2018)
|Parents||Father- Jeremy Jack Bieber (Carpenter and Pro-am Martial Artists), Bruce (step-father)
Mother- Pattie Mallette
|Siblings||Brother- Jaxon (Half-brother; Born 2010)
Sisters- Jazmyn, Allie, Bay (Half sisters)
|Food(s)||Spaghetti Bolognese, Berry Captain Crunch|
|Singer(s)||Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce|
|Book||Fledgling Jason Steed, by Mark A. Cooper|
|Cars Collection||Cadillac CTS-V (Batmobile), a Blacked-Out Smart Car, Fisker Karma, Flat Black Range Rover, 997 Porsche Turbo, Matte-Black Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, Audi R8, Customised T-Rex|
|Bike Collection||MV Agusta F3|
|Assets/Properties||The Calabasas house, which Bieber sold to Kardashian in 2014, Ed Niles's famous glass "Salad Spinner" house (rented), a House in the Hamptons, the Sandcastle (rented), An English estate (rented), a glassy bachelor pad in Beverly Hills (rented)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$83.5 M (as in 2017)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Justin Bieber
- He was born as the only child of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia “Pattie” Mallette at St Joseph’s Hospital in London, Ontario.
- Justin’s parents never got married. He was raised by his mother Pattie, grandmother Diane, and his stepfather Bruce.
- At the age of 8, he started playing the guitar. Basically, it was a right-handed guitar, and being left-handed, it was a problem for him. Later, his mom gifted him a left-handed guitar on his birthday, and since then, he is playing a left-handed guitar.
- From his very first album, he had “seven” songs on Billboard Hot 100, and he was the first one to achieve that.
- His second album “Under the Mistletoe” debuted at number one on the Billboard 200.
- His U.S. album and single sales are estimated at $100 million, making him one of the best-selling artists of the world.
- He has won several fan-based awards and has received three Grammy nominations and has won one for Best Dance Recording for “Where Are U Now” in 2016.
- Forbes magazine listed him as one of the most powerful celebrities of the world in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- He is the first artist to achieve 10 billion hits on YouTube (Vevo).
- In addition to singing, Bieber taught himself how to play the guitar, piano, drums, and the trumpet.
- Justin won a singing competition in Stratford, where he sang Ne-Yo’s So Sick and was placed second. His mother uploaded the video on YouTube for friends and family and continued to do so with every performance. His popularity kept on growing with it.
- A former executive member of the ‘So So Def Recordings’ named Usher was looking for a new singer for Scooter Braun’s videos when he accidentally clicked on Bieber’s video. He went down to the theater where Bieber was singing and asked his mother to send Justin with him.
- Justin’s mother was reluctant to send Bieber with Braun to record a demo because Braun was Jewish. She prayed, “God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!”, and, “God, you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?”
- Justin went to Atlanta, Georgia with Braun for recording a demo and just one week after recording, he was working for Usher.
- Justin Timberlake was also bidding for Bieber but lost the bid to Usher before Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG) signed him.
- Justin Bieber’s first concert was at X Factor USA. At that time, he was 13-year-old.
- Bieber’s first single “One Time” was released on the radio when he was still recording the album. It reached at number 10 on Canadian Hot List and surged to number 17 on Billboards Hot 100. It was labeled ‘Platinum’ in USA and Canada; and ‘Gold’ in Australia and Canada.
- Justin Bieber feels blessed to have had the opportunity to perform in the presence of the then President Barack Obama and the First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Bieber presented the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Justin was invited to sing the opening line of the song “We are the World”, written by Michael Jackson. The line was originally sung by Lionel Richie.
- In July 2010, Bieber was the most searched celebrity on the internet. The same month his music video “Baby” surpassed Lady Gaga‘s Bad Romance‘s record, becoming the most viewed video, and also the ‘most disliked.’
- His 3D part-biopic movie ‘Justin Bieber Never Say Never’ grossed $30.3 million, nearly matching Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert at $31.1, exceeding the industry expectations.
- His song “What do you mean?” from album “Purpose” became his first song to be ranked at number 1 on the Billboard 100, which earned him the Guinness World record for being the youngest person to do that.
- Bieber’s voice is a light-lyric tenor vocal style voice, which ranges at 2 octaves, 4 notes, and a semitone.
- He is actively involved with Pencils of Promise, a non-profit organization that builds schools in needy and backward areas. Interestingly, the NPO is run by his manager’s younger brother.
- He also appears for PETA events, where he promotes adoption of animals rather than buying them from breeders.
- During an interview, he said that if he wasn’t a singer, he’d be an architect.
- Justin Bieber can solve a Rubix Cube in less than two minutes.
- According to sources, he once cut his hair and sold it for $12,000 on eBay. The same was sold for about $40,000.
- He once lived in Britney Spears‘ former L.A. home in Calabasas (California).