Hometown: Tucson, Arizona
Age: 24 Years
Husband: Justin Bieber
|Full Name||Hailey Rhode Baldwin|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Color||Extra Light Ash Blonde|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1996|
|Age (as of 2020)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Tucson, Arizona, U.S.|
|Hometown||Tucson, Arizona, U.S.|
|Debut||TV (Child Actress): Livin It: Unusual Suspects (2005)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Swimming, Travelling, Listening To Music|
|Controversy||She made a blunder by using "N-Word" twice on social media. Her fans were very much disappointed by her. Later, she removed the tweet and apologized; clarifying that she did not mean to make any racist comment|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Justin Bieber (2015-2016), Singer
Drake (2016), Rapper, Singer
Cameron Dallas (2016 - 2017), Actor
Shawn Mendes (2017 - 2018), Canadian Singer, Songwriter
Justin Bieber (2018-Present)
|Parents||Father- Stephen Baldwin (Actor)
Mother- Deodato Baldwin (Graphic Designer, Artist)
Sister- Alaia Baldwin (Model)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hailey Baldwin
- Does Hailey Baldwin smoke?: Not Known
- She wanted to become a classic Ballet dancer since her childhood but could not continue with it because of her foot injury.
- Her career’s first modeling assignment was with New York agency Ford Models.
- In 2011, she appeared in a music video “On My Mind” of the singer Cody Simpson as his love interest.
- Her first break for a clothing brand was for “French Connection” in 2014.
- She made her runway debut in October 2014 for French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel and Topshop.
- She appeared in American Vogue in January 2015 and in Teen Vogue in March 2015.
- In 2015, she got a chance to work with Ralph Lauren; featuring in his advertisements alongside Australian singer Cody Simpson.
- In October 2015, she did runway for clothing brands such as Philipp Plein and Tommy Hilfiger.
- In 2015, she hosted the “2015 MTV Europe Music Awards in Milan, Italy,” along with English rapper Tinie Tempah and supermodel Bianca Balti.
- In January 2016, she again worked for a Ralph Lauren campaign and shot for the magazine ‘Vogue’ (Korean Edition).
- She has also worked for the cover shoots for the magazines like Jalouse Magazine, L’Officiel (Dutch edition), Wonderland Magazine (American edition), Miss Vogue, and W magazines.
- She was filmed for the clothing brand H&M during Coachella Music Festival period.
- In 2016, she was given the title “Fresh Face” by Marie Claire after she appeared on her cover.
- She has worked with some high profile models such as Chanel Iman, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jourdan Dunn and Miranda Kerr while walking for Moschino.
- She was filmed with supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for a UGG footwear campaign.
- In September 2016, she participated in New York Fashion Week and walked for some renowned designers such as Prabal Gurung, Matty Bovan, Tory Burch, and Jeremy Scott.
- She was the host at the New York Fashion Week at Stradivarius, London.
- In 2016, a live exhibition by Shawn Mendes at the iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards in Toronto, Canada, which was co-hosted by her and model Gigi Hadid.
- For the year 2016 & 2017, she was nominated in “Teen Choice Awards” category for Choice Female Hottie and Choice Model.
- From December 2015 to January 2016, she was dating Justin Bieber. They split after a month of dating. In May 2018, she started dating Justin again after he broke up with Selena Gomez.
- In April 2021, she revealed that she quit Twitter after years of cyberbullying, and made a limited Instagram presence.