K Mahashweta (Child Actress) Age, Family, Biography & More
Age: 10 Years
Father: P. U. Krishnan
Hometown: Tirupur, Tamil Nadu
|Debut||Short Film: Aarodu Paruyum (To Whom Should I Tell) (2019)
|Awards||• She bagged the "Best Child Actress" award by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association for her role as "Miya" in the Malayalam short film titled, Aarodu Paruyum (To Whom Should I Tell) (2019).
• She won Best Child Actress at the Las Vegas Movie Awards 2020 for her role in the Malayalam short film titled "Grandma Toy." (2020)
|Date of Birth||Year: 2010|
|Age (as of 2020)||10 Years|
|Birthplace||Angeripalayam, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Angeripalayam, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu|
|School||MGV Global Academy|
|Educational Qualification||Class 5th (as of 2020) The Hindu|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- P. U. Krishnan
Mother- Name not known
Sister- Name not known
|Actresses||Keerthi Suresh & Priyanka Chopra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About K Mahashweta
- Born in Tamil Nadu’s Tirupur district, K Mahashweta is a South Indian child actress who has twice been honoured with international best child actress awards for her acting in Malayalam short films.
- As of 2020, she has acted in four Malayalam short films. All of these are backed with a hard-hitting social message.
- She acted in her first film when she was just nine years old. During an interview with The Times of India, she opened up about how she embarked on her acting career at such a tender age. She said,
When I was four years old, I used to watch movies on television and I would try to imitate the actors or actresses. I love watching movies in all the languages and I would enact scenes from the movies in front of my parents. They would appreciate my acting. I had a habit of saving money and I would never spend it on anything. One day I gave all my savings to my father and told him that I wanted to act in movies. Seeing my interest and passion for acting, my father approached his director friend Sujith Das from Kerela, who gave me my first break in the short film, Aarodu Paruyum.”
- Her father has been really supportive since the start of her acting journey. He produced two out of the first four movies in which Mahashweta has acted.
- Talking about her future plans after winning two international best child actress awards, she said,
I want to take up acting as my career and also start an NGO which helps unprivileged children.”
- In her leisure time, she enjoys singing and dancing. LAFilmAwards