Height: 6'4" (approx.)
Age: 28 Years
Mother: Simple Kapadia
|Real Name||Karan Kapadia|
|Famous For||He is Akshay Kumar's Brother-in-law and in 2019 he made his debut with film Blank starring Sunny Deol.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-88 kg
in pounds-194 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest:40 inches
|Debut||Film: Blank (2019)|
|Date of Birth||16 September 1993
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Address||Samudra Mahal, Birla Lane, Juhu, Mumbai 400049|
|Hobbies||Swimming and Horse Riding,|
|Tattoo(s)||Three. One on his neck, second on his abdomen and third on his forearm.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nikita Gosain (Hair Stylist)
|Parents||Father- Rajinder Singh Shetty (Sethi)
Mother- Late Simple Kapadia (Costume Designer)
Rinke Khanna (cousin)
Twinkle Khanna (cousin)
|Favourite Actor(s)||• Akshay Kumar
• Will Smith
• Cilian Murphy
|Favourite Musician||• Cold Play
• Brian Littrel
• Liam Gallagher
|Favourite TV Shows||Sherlock Holmes and Last Night Together With John Oliver|
|Favourite Sport||Kickboxing and Martial Arts|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Kapadia
- Karan Kapadia is an Indian actor and belongs to a Hindu family. He is the son of former Bollywood actress and costume designer Simple Kapadia.
- He belongs to the Kapadia family. His late mother Simple Kapadia was an actor and a costume designer. His maternal aunt Dimple Kapadia is a famous actress in Bollywood. Her cousin sister Twinkle Khanna is a writer, interior designer and former actress. He is the brother-in-law of Akshay Kumar.
- His surname is common in India and Pakistan. The surname literally translates into “fabric maker”. Traditionally, it included people involved in the textiles industry. WIKIPEDIA.
- When Karan told about his acting desire at the age of 14 to Akshay and Twinkle they didn’t believe him at first. In an interview, he said that they didn’t expect that from him because he had always been an introvert. But once he told them that he wanted to act, Twinkle and Akshay were very supportive and helped him in his journey towards the Bollywood. NDTV
- When he was 15 years old, he lost his mother to cancer and since then he has been staying with his aunt Dimple Kapadia.
- After the death of his mother, he moved in with his aunt Dimple Kapadia and since then he is staying with his aunt. He says that his maternal aunt Dimple Kapadia is the second mother to him and that he’s lucky to have 2 mothers.
- Before he bagged the lead role in the film Blank, he gave auditions for other films but was rejected by some makers saying that he didn’t have the potential for becoming an actor.
- Karan made his debut with action-thriller film “Blank”.
- Prior to his film, he has worked with Tony D’Souza as his assistant in the film “Boss” and it was during his assistance that D’Souza spotted his potential and he eventually was selected for the lead role in “Blank”.Mumbai Mirror
- Before the start of shooting for his film Blank, his weight was 112 kg but after regular gymming, he reduced his weight to 88 kg. Mumbai Mirror
- He is a fitness lover and loves Kickboxing, Martial Arts and gymming and for Blank, he learned Martial arts, Horse riding, Bike riding and swimming for 6 months in Bangkok.
- He has also played the lead role in the short film “Crescendo”. He played the role of a deaf man who almost lost his sister in the Bombay Riots of 1992. This film was premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.