Karan Kapoor (Shashi Kapoor’s Son) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Karan Kapoor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-178 cm
in meters-1.78 m
in feet inches-5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-80 kg
in pounds-176 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||18 January 1962|
|Age (as in 2017)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay International School, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Bollywood: Junoon (1978)
British TV: The Jewel in the Crown (1984)
|Family||Father- Shashi Kapoor (Died, Actor)
Mother- Jennifer Kendal (Died, Actress)
Brother- Kunal Kapoor (Ad Maker)
Sister- Sanjana Kapoor (Former Actress & Founder of Junoon theatre company)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Zach Kapoor
Daughter- Aliya Kapoor
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Kapoor
- Does Karan Kapoor smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karan Kapoor drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Karan is the son of popular late actor Shashi Kapoor.
- He started his acting career in 1978 with the Bollywood film ‘Junoon’ in which his parents and both siblings featured.
- He also acted in some British TV serials such as ‘The Jewel in the Crown’ (1984), ‘South of the Border’ (1990), and ‘The Tooting Lions’ (1993).
- He did modeling for various popular Indian brands like ‘Bombay Dyeing.’
- Due to lack of offers as an actor, he then decided to become a photographer as he takes lot of interest in photography since childhood and he started living with his wife & children in Chelsea, London.
- He worked as a photographer in 2 films like ‘The Bostonians’ (1984) and ‘Utsav’ (1984).
- In 2009, his photograph ‘Old Couple’ won the International Photography Award in the category of People/Lifestyle.
- He returned to India after 25 years in 2016 with his photography exhibition series ‘time & tide.’ His exhibition took place in various places like Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Jaipur.