|Real Name||Jennifer Kendal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Blue|
|Hair Colour||Light Blonde|
|Date of Birth||28 February 1933|
|Birth Place||Southport, Lancashire, England|
|Date of Death||7 September 1984|
|Place of Death||London, England, UK|
|Age (at the time of death)||51 Years|
|Death Cause||terminal colon cancer|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Southport, Lancashire, England|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Bombay Talkie (1970)
TV: The Far Pavilions (1984)
|Family||Father- Geoffrey KendalGeoffrey Kendal (an English actor-manager)
Mother- Laura Liddell (ran a travelling theatre company)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Felicity Kendal, an English actress (younger)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shashi Kapoor, Indian Actor (1956-1958)|
|Husband/Spouse||Shashi Kapoor, Indian Actor
|Marriage Date||July 1958|
|Children||Sons- Kunal Kapoor (Ad Maker), Karan Kapoor (Photographer)
Daughter- Sanjana Kapoor (Entrepreneur)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Kendal
- Did Jennifer Kendal smoke?: Not Known
- Did Jennifer Kendal drink alcohol?: Yes
- Much of her youth was spent in India.
- Her parents, Geoffrey Kendal and Laura Liddell, ran a travelling theatre company, “Shakespeareana.” The company travelled around India, and the same was depicted in the book and film- Shakespeare Wallah, in which Kendal appeared, uncredited.
- While playing the role of Miranda in the play “The Tempest” in 1956, Jennifer met Shashi Kapoor for the first time Calcutta (now, Kolkata).
- After dating for two years, Shashi and Jennifer married in July 1958.
- She helped Shashi rejuvenating the Prithvi Theatre in Bombay (now, Mumbai).
- Kendal and Kapoor appeared together in several films, especially those produced by Merchant Ivory Productions.
- In 1982, Jennifer was diagnosed with Terminal Colon Cancer and died of the same in 1984.