|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 November 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Computer Application (MCA)|
|Debut||Playback singer (Film):- Pukar
|Favourite Food||South Indian, Italian & Continental|
|Favourite Actor||Rajnikant, Amitabh Bachchan, Karthik Sivakumar, Kamal Hasan|
|Favourite Singer||A.R. Rahman, K.J Yesudas, Hariharan|
|Marriage Date||year, 2006|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karthik
- Does Karthik smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karthik drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Karthik is a renowned Payback singer who is known for his versatility. He is also trained in Carnatic Music and knows various languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, English & Bengali.
- Karthik has a tremendous singing career. He sang more than 1000 Tamil songs, 500 Telugu songs, 300 Kannada songs and many more songs in Malayalam, Hindi, Odia and Bengali languages.
- He is an ardent fan of A.R. Rahman and most of the songs he sang are composed by Rahman. In fact, Rahman sir had given Karthik his first opportunity of his singing career.
- Famous Bollywood songs like Behka Mai Behka (Gajini), Behne de (Ravan), Tera Mera Pyar (Action Replay) have been sung by him.
- He has also worked with various renowned music composers such as A R Rahman, Illaiyaraja, Hamsalekha, Vidya Sagar and Manisharma.
- He has also recieved Filmfare Best Male playback singer Award in Tamil & Telugu languages, ITFA Awards, Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, Vijay Music Award & Mirchi Music Awards for Best Upcoming Music Director in the year 2012.
- Here is the famous song from the Blockbuster film ‘Bahubali’ that is sung by Karthik.