Karthi (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
|Real Name||Karthik Sivakumar|
|Famous Role||Kaali in Tamil film Madras (2014)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 13.5 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, Chennai
Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Industrial Engineering|
|Film Debut||Tamil: Aaytha Ezhuthu (2004)
Telugu: Oopiri (2016)
|Family||Father- Sivakumar (Actor)
Mother- Lakshmi Sivakumar
Brother- Suriya (aka Saravanan Sivakumar, Actor)
Sister- Brindha Sivakumar
|Favourite Film||Subramaniapuram (2008, Tamil)|
|Favourite Cuisine||Mexican, Thai|
|Favourite Colours||White, black, blue|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||3 July 2011|
|Children||Daughter- Umayaal (b. 2013)
|Salary||8 to 10 Crore/film (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karthi
- Does Karthi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Karthi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Karthi is the son of famous actor Sivakumar.
- During his stay in New York, he worked as a part-time graphic designer.
- After returning to India, he started working as an assistant director to famous director Mani Ratnam.
- He started his acting career in 2004 by playing the role of Michael’s friend in the Tamil film Aaytha Ezhuthu.
- In 2010, he signed a contract with Bharti Airtel to become its brand ambassador in South India and appeared in its advertising campaign Indraikku Enna plan.
- In 2011, he became a cause ambassador to promote awareness of lysosomal storage disease.
- In 2015, he became the treasurer of the coveted Nadigar Sangam.
- Every year, he visits orphanages on his birthday and donates funds to them.
- He inaugurated the Makkal Nala Mandram on his 31st birthday for encouraging his fans to become involved in welfare activities.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a playback singer and has sung some famous Tamil songs like Kandha Kaara Vadai from the film Saguni (2012) and Mississippi from the movie Biriyani (2013).