|Other name||Kasia Al Thani, Kashounia Wikipedia Kasia Gallanio- Instagram|
|Profession||Former Princess of Qatar|
|Famous for||Being the third wife of Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani who served as the oil minister and minister of finance in the Qatar government from 1972 to 1992|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1977 (Sunday)|
|Date of Death||May 29, 2022|
|Place of Death||Her home in the Spanish city of Marbella|
|Age (at the time of death)||45 Years|
|Death Cause||Drug Overdose (suspected) Sky News|
|Nationality||American The Hindu|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, U.S.|
|College/University||California State University World Stock Market|
|Religion||Islam Kasia Gallanio- Instagram|
|Ethnicity||Polish Worabia Trends|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Divorced|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani, uncle of the Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2004|
|Husband/Spouse||Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani, the son of Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani (former Emir of Qatar)
Daughter(s)- Sheikha Malak, Sheika Yasmin, Sheikha Reem
Note: Two of her daughters were twins aged 17 years and her youngest daughter is 15 years old.
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Halina Pieczonka
|Siblings||Brother- Ahmed Ashmawi
Sister- Nina Georgala
|Horse Whisperer||AlcantarA ecuestre|
|Car Collection||She owned an SUV with her name engraved on it.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kasia Gallanio
- Kasia Gallanio was the princess of Qatar who was known for being the third wife of Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani, uncle of the Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani. She was found dead inside her home in Marbella.
- A few years after her birth, her family relocated to Los Angeles, United States, where she grew up.
- When she was 19 years old, Kasia went to Paris on a trip, where she met Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani, a former minister of oil and finance in the government of Qatar (from 1972 to 1992). She instantly fell in love with Al-Thani and started dating him. They eventually settled into marriage in 2004. Reportedly, Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani was cast out of the royal family in 1992 as he tried to overthrow the then Emir of Qatar. Thereafter, he moved to France and got settled there.
- Kaisa founded a luxury gifts company called Savoir-Faire.com in 2007. The company was voluntarily dissolved in 2010.
- In 2009, she came across a fraudulent activity being carried out on her husband’s account at Barclays Bank in Marbella, following which, she filed a legal complaint against the bank. In the same year, the bank settled the case for an undisclosed amount.
- In 2018, she joined the business team of FC Martigues, a French Professional Football Club.
- A few years after her marriage, Gallanio accused her husband, Abdelaziz bin Khalifa Al-Thani, of sexually abusing her eldest daughter. Although her husband denied the allegations, she sought a divorce from him.
- Kasia was fighting with her ex-husband over the custody of their children for the past 15 years. On May 19, 2022, a few days before her death, the Paris court had allegedly rejected her request for her children’s custody. The judge, in his verdict, announced that the case was postponed until Kasia’s psychological assessment was made.
- Reportedly, Kasia’s all three daughters resided with their father on the luxury Avenue Montaigne in Paris.
- On May 29, 2022, Kasia’s youngest daughter, who lived in Paris, complained to the Spain police that her mother was not responding to her calls for a few days. Following her complaint, the police visited Kasia’s home in Marbella and found her laying dead in her bed. Apparently, there were no signs of violence on her body. The police suspected that she died of a drug overdose.
- Apparently, she lived alone at her house in Spain.
- Before her death, she was hospitalised for several months as she was suffering from nervous breakdowns.
- As per the reports of French media, Kasia was suffering from severe depression and drug and alcohol addictions.
- During a media conversation, deeply saddened by the news of Kasia’s death, Louis Spagnuolo, a friend of Gallanio in Marbella, said,
I knew her very, very well and I’m overwhelmed by the news. She was a very good person and those who knew her loved her.”
She loved her daughters immensely and would never leave them. She was dead of drugs and had never been an alcoholic.”
- Kasia lived a luxurious life and enjoyed partying.
- She was often spotted drinking alcohol at various parties and events.
- She was an avid dog lover and had two pet dogs named Honey and Bella.
- Gallanio was once featured in Hello magazine. She also appeared on the cover of the Porter magazine.
- A bag lover, Gallanio had a large collection of Hermès’ Birkin bags.
- She had a few horses.
- Kasia was actively involved in social work and had hosted many workshops for sick and underprivileged children.
- She used to smoke cigarettes.
- Kasia was very active on Instagram and has around 500k followers on her account in 2022. Kasia Gillanio- Instagram
- In an interview, talking about her daughters, Gallanio said,
Two of my daughters are Twins. They wanted to live with me and for that, he punished them by cutting off all communication with them. This is very sad, children need both parents. The little one is not allowed to talk to me and this hurts me a lot as it seems that they are blackmailing her and manipulating her with all the luxuries they offer her. I feel like a part of me is missing.”
- In May 2022, Kasia expressed her situation through an Instagram post. She wrote,
I have been struggling with posting this on my IG but after getting so many messages of support and how so many parents are in the same situation……I decided to share my story. First, a man should never disrespect the mother of his children and vice versa. No matter how mad, upset or jealous or spiteful the father of my kids is …………. I am doing whatever I can to provide, protect, love, raise, feed and educate the girls like no one else will. I’m not perfect but I try my best.”
Children should NEVER be used as victims or pawns when the parents can’t get along. The father of my children Prince Abdulaziz Khalifa Al Thani has not paid one cent for child support for a over a year now to help me support and raise our children. In my opinion this is outrageous, unfair, embarrassing and a real shame. No matter on what financial level or status you are …..it’s really immoral because again the kids are the casualty …. However, it’s more humiliating when you are a billionaire prince of QATAR.”