|Real Name||Katinka Hosszú|
|Profession||Hungarian competitive swimmer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|International Debut||In the 2004 European Short Course Swimming Championships.|
|Coach/Mentor||Shane Tusup (her husband)|
|Records (main ones)||• She holds 2/3rd of the Hungarian National records.
• Set world records in 400m IM, 200m IM and 100m IM at the 2013 World Cup.
• In 2014, she broke the short course world record in the 400m, 200m and 100m individual medley and in 200m and 100 m individual backstroke.
• In 2016, she shattered world records in the women's 400m individual medley with her gold-medal performance at the Rio Olympics.
|Strokes||Freestyle, medley, backstroke, butterfly|
|Career Turning Point||When she became World Champion at the 2009 World Championships in 400m medley.|
|Date of Birth||3 May 1989|
|Age (as in 2016)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Pécs, Hungary|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|College||University of Southern California, United States|
|Educational Qualifications||Studied Psychology at the University of Southern California, United States|
|Family||Father- Hosszú István
Mother- Bakos Barbara
Brothers- Hosszú Gergely and Hosszú Ádám
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Reading|
|Favorite Swimmer||Krisztina Egerszegi (Hungarian Swimmer)|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Husband||Shane Tusup, Hungarian Swimmer & Coach (married 2013)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Katinka Hosszú
- Does Katinka Hosszú smoke?: Not Known
- Does Katinka Hosszú drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She started swimming at the age of 5 in Hungary.
- Her father, Istvan Hosszu, was a Hungarian Basketball player and played for the National Basketball Team of Hungary.
- Her two older brothers are also professional Basketball players in Hungary.
- She announced in September 2014 that she was writing a book- Hungary’s Iron Lady.
- She is the first Hungarian Woman who has won 5 World Championships.
- She specializes in individual medley events.
- She is a 2-time Olympic champion and holds world records in 400 m individual medley, 200 m individual medley, 100 m individual medley, 200 m backstroke and 100 m backstroke.
- She runs Toos Sports Agency (TSA) which is an International Sports agency and Management Company.
- She has competed at the 4 Olympics- 2004, 2008, 2012 & 2016.