|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 Kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 July 1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Choreographer: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
TV: Dance India Dance (2009)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Controversies||In 2015, the Versova police arrested her for allegedly hitting a pedestrian named, Nisar Noormohammed, at around 5am, on JP Road at Vateshwar Naka in Versova. Onlookers said that she was driving at a high speed on the empty road when she hit Nisar who was walking on the roadside. The victim fractured his right knee. Though Geeta tried her level best to resolve the matter outside police level, the victim wasn't ready and he lodged an F.I.R. against her after which she got arrested.
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Gerard Butler|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Film(s)||Hitch, Sound Of Music, Pretty Woman, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Singing In The Rain, Kung Fu Hustle, Momento, The Devil Wears Prada|
|Favourite Book(s)||Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling|
|Favourite Perfume(s)||Red Door by Elizabeth, Coco Noir by Chanel, Roberto Cavalli's perfume collection|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Goa, Dubai|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajeev Khinchi (Choreographer, rumoured)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Geeta Kapur
- Does Geeta Kapur smoke?: No
- Does Geeta Kapur drink alcohol?: Yes
- Geeta always wanted to be a dancer and joined Farah Khan‘s group at the age of 15. Later, she assisted Farah in superhit films, such as- ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,’ ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho,’ ‘Main Hoon Na’ and ‘Om Shanti Om.’
- Apart from choreography, she also did modelling for a while in her younger days.
- She appeared in songs like “Gori Gori” in ‘Main Hoon Na’ (2004) and in “Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aaye” in ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ (1998).
- When she turned 36, she shifted her focus to the small screen and judged dance reality shows like ‘Dance India Dance,’ ‘DID L’il Masters,’ ‘DID Doubles’ and ‘Dance Ke Superkids.’
- Choreographer Feroz Khan was the first person who called her Geeta “Maa” when she was doing her modelling. She used to treat Feroz like a kid, after which he starting calling her mother.
- She used to instruct a group called “Geeta ki Gang.”
- In 2009, she got so irritated by the paparazzi who followed her all the way to her makeup room that she shut the door in their faces. But, by doing so, she locked the door accidentally and stuck in the room, after which a fire brigade was called to rescue her.
- Sajid Khan once revealed that as she was close to her sister Farah, he used to like her and proposed her many times.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡