|Full Name||Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov|
|Profession||Professional Mixed Martial Artist|
|Famous For||Being the UFC Lightweight Champion|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 155 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Style||Sambo, Judo, Pankration, Freestyle Wrestling|
|Reach||70 inches (178 cm)|
|Trainer(s)||• Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov
• Javier Mendez
• Sazhid Sazhidov
• Nurmagomed Shanavazov
|Division||• Welterweight (2008–2011)
• Lightweight (2012–Present)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Sherdog.com
• 2013 Breakthrough Fighter of the Year
• 2016 Beatdown of the Year
• 2016 Comeback Fighter of the Year
World MMA Awards
• 2016 International Fighter of the Year
• 2009 World Combat Sambo Championships (74 kg): Gold
• 2010 World Combat Sambo Championships (82 kg): Gold
• 2009 Russian Combat Sambo Championships (74 kg): Gold
|Date of Birth||20 September 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Sildi, Tsumadinsky, Dagestan, Russia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Sildi, Tsumadinsky, Dagestan, Russia|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Controversies||He fell into a controversy when he and his team started attacking McGregor and his team post his fight with Connor McGregor at UFC 229.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||June 2013|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Daughter- Name Not Known
|Parents||Father- Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov (MMA Coach)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Cars Collection||Lada Priora, Mercedes-Benz W124 300E, Mercedes-AMG GT, Ferrari California, BMW 6 Series, Land Cruiser J200|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Does Khabib Nurmagomedov smoke ?: No
- Does Khabib Nurmagomedov drink alcohol?: No
- His father used to train him in his childhood. In an interview, he said that his father was very strict, which helped him learn discipline and improve his fighting skills.
- He started combat training from a very young age. He started with wrestling then moved to judo when he turned 15.
- He started his training in combat sambo when he was just 17.
- Khabib made his MMA debut in September 2008. He secured 4 wins within the first month and took the MMA world by storm.
- In 2011, he joined UFC on an initial 4-year contract.
- In 2013, he set a new record of 21 successful take-downs from 27 attempts during his match against Abel Trujillo.
- In 2013, he got married to an anonymous girl and had a daughter with her.
- During the 2014-2015 period, he had to stay away from the Octagon due to injuries and bad health.
- In 2014, a video surfaced online, which showed him wrestling with a bear cub in his childhood.
- He made a comeback in 2016. In 2017, he was scheduled to fight Tony Ferguson but wasn’t able to make the weight cut and the match was cancelled.
- In 2018, he fought Connor McGregor and defeated him through submission at Madison Square Garden, New York. After the fight, he jumped from the ring into the audience and started attacking McGregor’s team. This incident caused a huge uproar and he received a lot of hatred; especially from the fans of McGregor.
Listen in ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/SXJW0Xe37B
— UFC (@ufc) October 8, 2018
- He holds the longest winning streak in MMA history with 27 wins.