Hometown: Chhapra, Bihar
Wife: Chanda Devi
Age: 33 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||3 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Chhapra, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Chhapra, Bihar, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Sajan Chale Sasural (Bhojpuri, 2011)
Album: Maal Bhetai Mela Me (Bhojpuri)
|Family||Father- Mangru Lal Yadav
Mother- Name Not Known (homemaker)
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Awards, Honours||• Best Popular Actor at the Bhojpuri Film Awards in 2016
• Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award in 2017
• UP Ratan Award in 2017
|Controversy||Once, he attracted controversy for his statement that Bhojpuri film industry is nothing without him, Pawan Singh, and Dinesh Lal Yadav. He had to face backlash from people, Bhojpuri stars, and the media for the statement.|
|Favourite Food||Khichdi, Sattu, Litti|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kajal Raghwani (Actress, rumored)
|Children||Daughter: Kriti Yadav
Son(s): Yugraj Yadav, Rishab Yadav
- He was named after a pulse which is notorious for causing indigestion or diarrhoea.
- During his days of struggle, he used to perform as a singer and a dancer at local marriage ceremonies in Bihar.
- At one point in time in his life, he even had to sell Litti Chokha for his family’s subsistence.
- Once, his father threw him out of the house for stealing Rs 10.
- He had also served in BSF for a while; however, he left it to start his own music album.
- He started his acting career in 2011 with the Bhojpuri film ‘Sajan Chale Sasural.’
- Aside from being an actor, he is also a singer and has released numerous Bhojpuri music albums like ‘Piyawa Gaye Re Hamar Saudi Re Bhauji’, ‘Saiya Arab Gaiyle Na’, ‘Saiya Aiba Ki Na Aiba’, ‘Lehnga Me Meter’, ‘Pyar Mange Lungi Bichake’, ‘Laga Ke Machhar dani Rajau’, etc.
- In 2019, he entered the Bigg Boss house in its season 13 through a wild card entry.
- Here’s an interesting video about Khesari Lal Yadav’s biography: