|Full Name||Vivek Anand Oberoi|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Businessman, Philanthropist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Company (2002)
TV: India's Best Dramebaaz - Season 1 (2013)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Filmfare Award
• Filmfare Best Debut Award for Company (2002)
• Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Company (2002)
International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA)
• IIFA Best Villain Award for Shootout at Lokhandwala (2008)
• IIFA Green Global Award (2010)
|Date of Birth||3 September 1976|
|Age (as in 2018)||42 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad|
|College/University||Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree in Acting|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Address||#5, Kartar Kunj, Golden Beach Raja Park, Juhu, Mumbai
|Controversies||• In 2003, after Aishwarya Rai broke up with Salman Khan and started dating Vivek, Salman had apparently called Vivek '41 times' in one night only and threatened to kill him. To which, Vivek called a press conference at his residence and told the media about the whole conversation.
• In 2008, he went to a friend's party where he misbehaved with the host's girlfriend and even kissed her. Following it, she slapped him in front of all the attendees.
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Gurpreet Gill (Ex-fiancee)
Aishwarya Rai (Actress)
|Marriage Date||29 October 2010|
|Wife/Spouse||Priyanka Alva (m. 2010–present)
|Children||Son- Vivaan (born in 2013)
Daughter- Ameyaa (born in 2015)
|Parents||Father- Suresh Oberoi (Actor)
Mother- Yashodhara Oberoi
Sister- Meghna Oberoi (Singer, Painter)
|Favourite Food(s)||Apple Pie, Payasam, Rasmalai, Gulab Jamum, Sonpapdi|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actresses||Madhuri Dixit, Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Company, Beta, Raja, Tezaab
Hollywood- The Godfather, Roman Holiday
|Favourite Director||Ram Gopal Varma|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Book||The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Peshawri, Royal China, Indigo, Don Giovanni, in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination(s)||France, Istanbul|
|Bike Collection||Ducati 1098
|Salary (approx.)||₹3-4 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$14 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vivek Oberoi
- Does Vivek Oberoi smoke?: No (Quit)
- Does Vivek Oberoi drink alcohol?: No
- Vivek was born to a Tamil mother and a Punjabi father.
- He was a fine athlete during his school days as he used to play all kinds of sports such as hockey, table-tennis, football, and cricket. He even played hockey at the state and national level.
- He was first spotted by the director of New York University at an acting workshop in London, after which he took Vivek to New York, where he did his Master’s in acting.
- Before becoming an actor, he worked as a scriptwriter.
- He was paid ₹3 lakhs for his debut film ‘Company’ (2002).
- In 2003, he called a press conference at his residence, where he alleged Salman Khan of calling him ’41 times’ and threatening to kill him because of his close relations with Aishwarya Rai.
- He adopted a village in Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu, which was fully destroyed by the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. He helped to rebuild the village and for which he was awarded the ‘Red and White Bravery Award‘ in 2006.
- In 2004, he founded ‘Karrm Infrastructure Pvt Ltd‘, a real estate company known for designing and managing low-budget housing solutions.
- He doesn’t consume alcohol, tea, coffee and doesn’t smoke either.
- Earlier, he was a non-vegetarian, but Kareena Kapoor inspired him for adopting a vegetarian diet.
- He along with his family runs ‘Yashodhara Oberoi Foundation‘ to help poor people.
- He also runs a non-profit organization called ‘One Foundation‘ that focuses on empowerment and nation-building, such as – running schools, rescuing girls from child prostitution and forced labour, providing free food, healthcare, education, and empowerment of girls.
- His father-in-law, Late Jeevaraj Alva, was a minister in the Government of Karnataka and was also the Vice President of Janata Dal (United).
- In 2019, he was roped in to play the role of Narendra Modi in the biopic, titled PM Narendra Modi.
Launched the official poster of film #PMNarendraModi in 23 languages with @sureshoberoi ji, @vivekoberoi , @OmungKumar , Sandeep Singh in Mumbai.
This film is based on Hon @narendramodi ji’s life as the Prime Minister of India. pic.twitter.com/1A2YS5Ze68
— Devendra Fadnavis (@Dev_Fadnavis) January 7, 2019