Khushboo Atre Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Barwaha, Madhya Pradesh
|Profession(s)||Actress, Voice-over Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film: Shamitabh (2015)
TV: Pavitra Rishta (2012)
Web Seies: Main NRI Banna Chahti Hu (2017)
|Date of Birth||23 June 1991 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Barwaha, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Barwaha, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||St. Mary’s H.S. School, Barwaha|
|College/University||CH Institute of Management and Commerce, Indore|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Pradeep Atre
Mother- Archana Atre
|Siblings||Brother- Adarsh Atre
|Actress(es)||Smita Patil, Nutan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khushboo Atre
- Khushboo Atre is an Indian actress and voice artist.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Barwaha, Madhya Pradesh.
- Khushboo grew up mimicking cartoon characters that she watched on the TV.
- She started her career as a theatre artist and has appeared in plays like “Ek Natak Ki Hatya,” “Recharge @ 99,” “Ek Rupaiya,” and “Bade Miyan Deewane.”
- She has appeared in TV serials like “Udaan” (2014) and “Saath Nibhana Saathiya” (2015).
- Khushboo has also played episodic roles in TV series like “Crime Patrol” and “Savdhaan India.”
- In 2015, she featured in the TV series “Hrx Heroes.”
- Some of her Bollywood films include “Akira” (2016), “Raazi” (2018), and “Vodka Diaries” (2018).
- Atre has also featured in the web series “Illigal” (2019) and “Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors” (2020).
- In 2019, she featured in the Bengali-Hindi short film “Harmonica.”
- Besides being an actress, she is also a voice-over artist. She has dubbed for many TV serials and films.
- She likes to sing and dance in her spare time.
- Atre loves dogs and owns a pet dog named Bob.
- Khushboo owns a YouTube channel named Khushboo Atre which she started on 15 December 2012.