Siddharth Sharma (Splitsvilla 10) Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Biography & More
Hometown: Delhi, India
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous Role||Splitsvilla season 10 in 2017
|Physical Stats & More|
|Citation Height (approx.)||in in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms<strongin kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 39 Inches
Waist: 31 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Reality show: Big F season 5 in 2017
|Date of Birth||21 May 1995|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|School||Manav Rachna international School, Noida|
|College/University||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Mass Communication|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• In 2017, Siddharth Sharma came into a relationship with Akshata Soneawala, who was also a Contestant in splitsvilla season 10)
• After breaking up with Akshata Soneawala he came into another relationship
|Parents||Father- Died in tragic carsh in 2009
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Sharma
- Siddharth Sharma is an Indian model and actor, who appeared in reality shows, music albums, and tv series. In 2022, he came into highlights after coming to a reality show, Lock upp, which was hosted by the actress Kangana Ranaut.
- When Siddharth was thirteen years he lost his father in a tragic crash. In a Facebook post, he also shared that after his father’s death he became aggressive, impolite and started falling into real bad companies. Siddharth Sharma- Facebook
- When Siddharth was in college, he decided to pursue his career in acting. In an interview, Siddharth revealed that once he mislead his mother by telling her that he is going to Mumbai for his internship studies, however, he went to do theatre. POP Bollywood
- Siddharth Sharma was a part of Lillyput’s theatre group at the beginning of his TV acting career.
- In an interview, Siddharth said he received more recognition after coming into splitsvilla in 2017.
- In 2018, Siddharth Sharma appeared in the video of the song, Leja Re, with Dhvani Bhanushali, which got 300M+ views.
- Siddharth revealed in an Instagram post that he is very obsessed with his hair and goes for a haircut every week. Siddharth Sharma- Instagram
- In 2019, during the shoot of the tv series, Puncch Beat, Siddharth started living like his reel character, Ranbir Chaudhary, in his real life by keeping himself isolated and away from social media. The Indian Express
- Once Siddharth posted on Instagram that Tumse Hi song from the movie, Jab We Met, was one of his favourite songs during his school days. Siddharth Sharma- Instagram
- Siddharth tweeted that he enjoys late night cycle rides. Siddharth Sharma- Twitter
- On talking to a media person about the physical transformation for the series, Punnch Beat, Siddharth said that he was trained by Sameed Ahmed, who was also the fitness trainer of the late actor, Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Siddharth is active on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- In an interview, Siddharth revealed that he is a foodie person and he loves the street food of Mumbai.
- Siddharth’s Sharma on the news of off-screen rivalry with Priyank Sharma said that he and Priyank started their career at the same time and they were more like siblings who have their own little tiffs but love each other dearly. The Indian Express
- Siddharth posted on Facebook that Malaika Arora Khan was his childhood crush. Siddharth Sharma- Facebook