|Nickname||Ashri Facebook – Kiran Abbavaram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film (Telugu): Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru (2019) as Raju
|Date of Birth||15 July 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Peddakalvapalle, Rayachoti, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Technology|
|Religion||Hinduism YouTube – Tupaki|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian YouTube – Tasty Teja|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||In an interview, Kiran Abbavaram said that his parents were farmers. Provoke Lifestyle|
|Siblings||His brother, Abbavaram Ramanjulu Reddy, passed away in a road accident in 2021.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Abbavaram
- Kiran Abbavaram is an Indian actor and writer who primarily works in the Telugu entertainment industry. He became popular after he was featured in the Telugu-language film Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru in which he played the role of Raja.
- Kiran Abbavaram was brought up by his parents in a small village in Andhra Pradesh named Peddakalvapalle. Kiran, during an interview, recalled his childhood days and said that his village had less than 50 houses, and he used to visit neighbours’ houses to watch films on TV.
- After Kiran Abbavaram moved to Tirupati from Peddakalvapalle to pursue his formal education, he often binge-watched Telugu and English films and eventually got fascinated by films and music.
- After pursuing a Bachelor of Technology, Kiran Abbavaram started working as a network consultant in a software firm in Bengaluru; he worked in the organisation for three years.
- In 2016, one of Kiran’s friends, Girish, offered him a lead role in his short film. In an interview, Kiran Abbavaram talked about the short film and said that after working as an actor in the Telugu short film, he developed an interest in acting. he explained,
Well, getting into acting was never in mind. A friend of mine wanted to make a short film and he said I would look good in the lead role and asked me to try acting. This was back in 2016 and it worked really well. So post that, I met a few people who were interested in making a film and that’s how Raja Varu Rani Gaaru happened.”
- In 2016, Kiran decided to quit his network consultant job and pursue a full-time career as an actor. In an interview, he talked about how his parents reacted to his decision and said,
I quit my job to work in films. My parents wouldn’t understand. For them it was a big thing that I was working and earning good salary. They were planning for my marriage.”
- In 2019, Kiran Abbavaram made his film debut with the Telugu film Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru in which he played the role of Raja.
- In 2021, he wrote and was featured in the Telugu film SR Kalyanamandapam in which he played the role of Kalyan. In 2022, he appeared in the film Sebastian P.C. 524 in which he played the role of Sebastian. In the same year, he was featured in the Telugu-language film Sammathame in which he played the role of Krishna.
- In 2022, he wrote and acted in the Telugu-language film Nenu Meeku Baga Kavalsinavaadini in which he played the role of Vivek. In 2023, he was featured in the Telugu film Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha in which he played the role of Vishnu.
- In an interview, Kiran talked about his initial days as an actor and said that the film industry was a ‘negative world.’ During the same discussion, Kiran Abbavaram said,
When I came into the film industry, I saw a completely negative world. I felt until then that if I worked hard, I could achieve anything. But, in the industry it is not just about working hard. There are so many people who tell you why you cannot make it here, and how I made a bad decision. I strongly felt the negative vibe. But I took it as an inspiration and thought why not. I felt that it would be an achievement only if I make it here. I never had a choice of going back or doing something else. I wanted to stay strong and positive.” Provoke Lifestyle
- Kiran, during an interview, talked about working in Telugu films and said that he never wanted to play the role of a ‘spoiled brat of a rich dad’ or a ‘Richie Rich.’
- He shared his transformed look in 2023 though his Instagram account.
View this post on Instagram