|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film: Slumdog Millionaire (2008, as a Call Centre Operator)
TV: Rishta.com (2010)
|Date of Birth||October 30|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Food||Rajma Chawal, Bhel, Basic Chicken Sandwich|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjum Sharma
- Anjum Sharma is an Indian actor who is best known for starring in Mirzapur (2018), an Amazon Prime’s action crime thriller web series in which he played the role of Sharad Shukla. He has also appeared in the movies, like Slumdog Millionaire (2008), Wazir (2016), Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010) etc.
- Anjum Sharma made his debut at films with the oscar-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire (2008) in which he played the minuscule role of a call centre operator. In an interview, he said,
I had actually auditioned for the main role in the film but later came to know that everything has been re-scripted and Dev Patel was doing the role.’
- In 2010, he made his television debut with the show Rishta.com. Thereafter he appeared in the show Daanav Hunters (2014).
- Apart from acting in movies and television series, Anjum Sharma is also a theatre artist. In 2016, he was a part of the theatre play ‘Maa in Transit,’ written and directed by Makarand Deshpande. Later, Anjum was a part of the acclaimed theatre play ‘Sir Sir Sarla.’
- He has appeared in various movies like David (2013), Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010), Sona Spa (2013) etc. In 2016, he appeared in the film ‘Wazir’ in which he shared the screen with the Bollywood celebrity, Farhan Akhtar.
- In 2018, he made a short appearance in the action thriller series ‘Mirzapur’ in which he played the role of Sharad Shukla. In 2020, Anjum came into limelight when he became one of the protagonists in the second season of Mirzapur. In an interview, he said,
Well, I can bet that I am most excited for Mirzapur 2 among the entire cast because finally, my character will get more space and it is time to flourish…..It felt like going in the middle of a cricket pitch to bat and after facing 1 delivery, you were asked to come back.
- Anjum Sharma is also a big-time foodie. In an interview, he said,
I like to keep fit but I can’t be too harsh on myself. I don’t deprive myself from food.
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Times of India|