Age: 47 Years
Husband: Aamir Khan (ex-husband)
|Real Name||Kiran Rao Khan|
|Profession(s)||Film Producer, Screenwriter and Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||7 November 1973|
|Age (as of 2020)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Telangana, Hyderabad, India|
|School||Loreto House, Kolkata, India|
|College||Sophia College for Women, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor's in Economics Honours
Masters in Mass Communication
|Debut||Assistant Director: Lagaan: Once Upon A Time in India (2001)
Producer: Taare Zameen Par (2007)
Director: Dhobi Ghat (2011)
TV: Ship Of Theseus (2013)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aamir Khan (Actor)|
|Husband/Spouse||Aamir Khan (Actor) (m. 2005; div. 2021)
Note: Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao announced their separation in a joint statement on 3 July 2021. The Indian Express
|Marriage Date||Year- 2005|
|Children||Son- Azad Rao Khan (Surrogate)
|Net Worth||$300 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kiran Rao
- Does Kiran Rao smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kiran Rao drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born into a Telugu family in Telangana but was raised in Kolkata.
- She is a vegetarian and has influenced her husband, Aamir Khan, to turn vegetarian.
- She and actress Aditi Rao Hydari are first cousins. Aditi is her father’s sister’s daughter.
- Her paternal and Aditi’s maternal grandfather, J. Rameshwar Rao, was the Raja of Wanaparthy, a large estate under the Nizam of Hyderabad. Wanaparthy is a district of Telangana.
- She was the chairperson of the Mumbai Film Festival – MAMI in 2015.
- She also sang a Marathi song ‘Toofan Aala’ Satyamev Jayate Water Cup Anthem.
- She is an Atheist.