|Real Name||Aditi Rao Hydari
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 October 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years (As per our research, she was born in 1978, but according to internet sources she was born in 1986)|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film Debut: Prajapathi (2006, Malayalam film)
Delhi 6 (2008, Bollywood)
|Family||Father- Late Ehsaan Hydari
Mother- Vidya Rao
|Religion||Not Known (Her father was a Muslim and her mother is a Hindu)|
|Hobbies||Yoga , dancing, singing|
|Controversies||• On the occasion of Indian Independence Day in 2015, Aditi posted a 'Salute Selfie'. But, it got her into trouble as people criticized her for insulting the nation by saluting with the left hand.
• In May 2016, she had to attend a fashion show event in Noida, but on her way to the venue, the traffic police caught her for driving her car on the wrong side of the road.
• In 2016, there were rumours that the reason behind Farhan Akhtar's divorce with Adhuna was due to his closeness to his 'Wazir' co-star Aditi Rao Hydari.
|Favourite Food||Hot chocolate fudge, Charu with chawal, Neyi avakaya annamamman|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Dia Mirza, Richa Chadha|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Disney ABCD2, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Hollywood: Life is Beautiful, Iris, Pan's Labyrinth, Love Actually
|Favourite Directors||Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Shoojit Sircar, Aanand L Rai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Mani Ratnam|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian:Coke Studio|
|Favourite Book||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
|Favourite Perfume||Floral fragrances|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Sanjay Garg, Bibhu Mohapatra|
|Favourite Restaurant||Busago in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||Turkey, London|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Satyadeep Mishra (Actor)
Arunoday Singh (Actor, rumour)
Farhan Akhtar (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Satyadeep Mishra (Separated)
|Car Collection||Ford Endeavour
|Salary||60-70 lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Rao Hydari
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari smoke? : No
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari drink alcohol? : Yes
- Aditi belongs to a descent of two royal families from both her maternal and paternal sides.
- Her mother is a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore and half-Telugu and her father is a Bohri Muslim.
- Her maternal grandfather, J Rameshwar Rao, was the Raja of Wanaparthy, a principality of Hyderabad. He was first Raja to give up his title. He was close to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, and was elected to the Lok Sabha many times.
- Her maternal grandmother is the owner of a famous school in Hyderabad, and is the founder of the publishing house, Orient Blackswan.
- Her paternal great-grandfather, Sir Akbar Hydari was the prime minister of the Nizam of Hyderabad. He was instrumental in setting up the Osmania university. His wife set up the Hydari club for women so that they could play tennis and she also set up the first girls’ school in Hyderabad.
- Her parents had a love marriage, but they separated when Aditi was just 2 years old. After that, she relocated to Delhi with her mother, and helped her mother in their family business.
- As her mother is a Thumri Dadra singer, she learnt singing at an early age.
- She is also a fine dancer and learnt Bharatanatyam from an early age from Leela Samson.
- She got married at the age of 21 to Satyadeep Mishra, who was a civil servant and lawyer and later became an actor.
- Before making her Bollywood debut, she acted in a Tamil film, which was based on dance and which bagged many awards.
- She shared 22 kisses with co-star Arunoday Singh in the film Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011).
- She is a pet lover, especially of dogs and cats.
- She is a member of PETA.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡