|Real Name||Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1957|
|Age (as in 2018)||61 Years|
|Birth Place||Aden, Colony of Aden (now Yemen)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Hill Grange High School, Peddar Road, Mumbai, India|
|College||Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga, Mumbai, India
Stanford University, California, USA
|Educational Qualifications||BE degree in Chemical Engineering
MBA from Stanford University (discontinued)
|Family||Father- Dhirubhai Ambani (Indian Business Tycoon)
Mother- Kokilaben Ambani
Brother- Anil Ambani (Indian Businessman)
Sisters- Nina Kothari (Industrialist), Deepti Salgaonkar
|Caste||Vaishya (Gujarati Modh Bania)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Hanging out with friends, Watching movies, Jungle adventure, Listening to old Hindi songs, swimming, doing long-walks|
|Controversies||• He is often criticized for manipulating bureaucrats.
• In 2004, he was criticized for his feud with his younger brother, Anil Ambani, for control over Reliance Industries.
|Favourite Food||Idli Saambhar (South Indian Cuisine), Paanki (a Gujarati recipe), Dosa, Gujarati Cuisines, Roasted Groundnuts|
|Favourite Restaurant||Mysore Cafe, Matunga, Mumbai|
|Favourite Businessman||Dhirubhai Ambani and Anand Mahindra|
|Favourite Actors||Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||8 March 1985|
|Children||Sons- Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
Daughter- Isha Ambani
|Net Worth (as in 2018)||$40.1 billion (₹2,60,622 crore)|
|Cars Collection||Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz S Class, Maybach 62, BMW 760li|
|Jet Collection||Boeing Business Jet 2, Falcon 900EX, Airbus 319 Corporate Jet|
|House/Estate||27 story house Antilia worth $1 billion (approx.)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukesh Ambani
- Does Mukesh Ambani smoke?: No
- Does Mukesh Ambani drink alcohol?: No
- He was born in a lower-middle-class family to Kokilaben and Dhirubhai Ambani.
- He lived in a two-bedroom apartment along with his parents and siblings in a modest area in Mumbai.
- He loved hockey in his schooldays.
- Anand Jain, Adi Godrej, and Anand Mahindra were his schoolmates and are some of his best friends.
- At the age of 17 or 18, his father made him a Board Member.
- He is considered as a nervous public speaker.
- He discontinued his MBA from the Stanford University in 1980 as his father called him to join him in establishing a PFY manufacturing plant.
- In 2005, Reliance was divided between Mukesh Ambani and his younger brother Anil Ambani after three years of the death of their father.
- He started a super-market chain- Reliance Fresh in 2006, and by 2014, it grew to more than 700 stores throughout India.
- He loves to wear a white shirt and dark trousers with a tie on most of the occasions.
- He has a collection of Private Jet planes and has gifted an Airbus to his wife on her 44th birthday.
- He owns world’s most expensive house- Antilia (27 story house in South Mumbai) worth $1 billion with 600 staffs.
- He is considered the richest Indian in the world.
- During an interview, he revealed that he never carries cash or credit cards as somebody always paid for him. He said, “Money has never meant much to me.. I abhor the labels and the titles that all of you refer to me.”
- Here’s a conversation with India’s richest person: