Age: 34 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Education: Diploma Holder
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krishi Thapanda
- Krishi Thapanda is an Indian actress who is well-known for her work in the Kannada film industry. She was crowned Miss Karnataka in 2014. She is the owner of the clothing brand Beeru.
- During an interview, she disclosed that during her school days, she used to bunk classes and her parents thought that she was a spoiled brat.
- During her diploma days, she learnt to fly microlights at HAL College, Karnataka.
- After completion of her formal education, she shifted to Bengaluru and started working at an InterCall company. She left the job as an assistant manager.
- She participated in the Miss Karnataka pageant while pursuing a job at the InterCall company.
- In 2016, she played the role of Akhila in the Kannada film Kahi.
- She was offered to be part of Kannada Bigg Boss season 4 but she rejected the offer.
- In 2017, she got nominated for Best debut actress (Kannada) for the film Akira at South Indian International Movie Awards.
- In 2017, she accepted the offer to participate in Bigg Boss season 5, and she got eliminated in the 12th week of the Kannada Bigg Boss.
- She has been part of many fashion shows like the Deccan Herald metro life 7th-year fashion show (2017).
- She is well-known as the main lead in various films like Eradu Kanasu (2017), Dalapathi (2018), Ira (2018), and Blank (2022).
- She played the role of Paavani in the film Lanke (2021).
- She was part of the main cast of the film Rupayi released in February 2023.
- She loves to travel and explore new places and often posts pictures from her trips on social media.
- She is a health-conscious person and often photos and videos of her workout on Instagram.
- She loves to wear ethnics, especially Karnataka style saree.