Boyfriend: Chiranjiv Makwana
Hometown: Virajpet, Karnataka
Age: 26 Years
|Names Earned||Karnataka Crush Times of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Kannada): Kirik Party (2016)
Film (Telugu): Chalo (2018)
Film (Tamil): Sultan (2020)
|Date of Birth||5 April 1996 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka|
|School||• Coorg Public School (COPS), Kodagu
• Mysore Institute of Commerce and Arts, Mysore
|College/University||MS Ramaiah College of Arts Science & Commerce, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Psychology, Journalism, and English Literature|
|Tattoo(s)||On The Right Forearm: 'Irreplaceable'
|Controversies||• In November 2019, a troll made a collage of Rashmika's childhood pictures and called her a ‘dagar,’ which means prostitute in Kannada. The actress lashed out at the troll when she saw the meme.
• On 16 January 2020, the Income-Tax Department conducted a raid on Rashmika Mandanna’s house on the suspicion that Rashmika had evaded taxes. Around 15 Income Tax Officials arrived at her house in Kodagu to carry out a search and seizure operation. Interestingly, Rashmika was not present at her home when the raids were being conducted.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Rakshit Shetty (actor)
• Chiranjiv Makwana (film director)
• Vijay Deverakonda (rumoured) The Print
|Fiance||Rakshit Shetty (Ex-Fiance)
|Parents||Father- Madan Mandanna
Mother- Suman Mandanna
Sister- Shiman Mandanna
|Actor(s)||Ian McKellen, Shah Rukh Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Ranveer Singh, Channing Tatum|
|Actress(es)||Sridevi, Emma Watson|
|Musician(s)||Justin Bieber, Shakira|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashmika Mandanna
- Rashmika Mandanna was born in a middle-class family in Virajpet (Virajapete), Kodagu, Karnataka.
- She was inclined towards acting from a very young age.
- In 2014, she won the Clean & Clear Fresh Face contest and became the brand ambassador of Clean & Clear.
- Subsequently, she started taking up modelling assignments.
- In 2016, Rashmika participated in Lamode Bangalore’s top model hunt where she caught the eyes of the makers of the film “Kirik Party” who offered her a lead role in the film.
- Mandanna met Rakshit Shetty (actor) on the sets of her film “Kirik Party” and fell in love with him. The duo got engaged to each other on 3 July 2017 in a private ceremony in Virajpet.
- In September 2018, the couple mutually called off their engagement citing compatibility issues.
- After Kirik Party, Rashmika featured in two highly successful films “Anjani Putra” and “Chamak.”
- She made her Telugu film debut in 2018 with the romantic drama “Chalo.”
- In the same year, Rashmika appeared in the romantic comedy “Geetha Govindam,” which went on to become one of the highest profit earners in the history of the Telugu Cinema.
- In 2020, Rashmika bagged her debut Tamil film “Sultan.”
- In 2017, she ranked first on Bangalore Times list of ’30 Most Desirable Women.
- Rashmika is one of the very few actresses who has entered Tollywood’s Rs. 100 crore club in a short span.
- She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in the Telugu and Kannada film industries.
- Search engine giant Google recognized her as the “National Crush of India” for the year 2020. The Times of India
- On 21 December 2021, amid the rave reviews of her latest release Pushpa The Rise, she took to social media to talk about the dark side of being an actor. On her Instagram stories, she shared the photo of her arm and explained the pain that she had to go through to keep it hairless.