Age: 29 Years
Fiance: Chris D'Elia
Hometown: Los Angeles
|Artist and stop-motion animator
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth
|9 January 1992 (Thursday)
|Age (as of 2021)
|North Carolina, US
|Los Angeles, US
|University of Missouri, Columbia HI BIG DOG Media
|Relationships & More
|Chris D'Elia (Stand-up comedian, actor, writer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristin Taylor
- Kristin Taylor is a stop-motion animator and an artist who runs her own designing agency known as HI BIG DOG Media. She is popularly known as the wife of the American stand-up comedian, writer, actor, and podcast host Chris D’Elia.
- Kristin completed her schooling in North Carolina and then attended the University of Missouri to earn a bachelor’s degree. Before starting her own brand, Kristin started working with a company as a designer. Later, she opened her own design company known as HI BIG DOG Media where she worked in designing restaurant menus and wedding signs using chalkboards. She is also known for making custom face-in-hole boards and for working on calligraphy-related projects.
- Kristin also attended several UCLA summer programs to learn stop-motion animation. She trained under many prestigious animators and she is fluent in Dragonframe, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere software. Kristin also specializes in 2D animation and design on paper.
- Kristin’s art and designs are usually inspired by different things like hip-hop, holidays, pop culture, dogs, and folktales.
- Kristin is an animal lover and she has a dog named Cooper.
- Chris D’Elia was accused of asking teenagers for their nude photographs and Chris responded to these accusations with a video. In the video, he denied all the accusations, and further, he added that he has been dealing with sex addiction. He also added that he was unfaithful to his partners in the past and he faced a similar situation with Kristin Taylor, and he is trying to make things better.