|Real Name||Ranveer Arora Allahbadia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2017)||24 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Debut||Introduction Video BeerBiceps (15 August 2015, YouTube)|
|Address||Dadar Parsi Colony, Five Gardens, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Travelling, Watching Cricket, Basketball and Football|
|Tattoo(s)||A dragon tattoo on his left forearm
An Om tattoo on his Right shoulder
A lion face tattoo on his left shoulder
A Shiva Tattoo on his back
A word from Bible on his right tricep
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Vaishnavi Thakker (Doctor)
|Parents||Father- Gautam Allahbadia (Doctor)
Mother- Swati Allahbadia (Gynecologist)
Sister- Akanksha Allahbadia (Doctor, Picture given in the parent section)
|Favourite Food(s)||Butter Paneer, Butter Chicken, Butter Naan|
|Favourite Actors||Akshay Kumar, Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Actresses||Sridevi, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Film||Forrest Gump|
|Favourite TV Shows||Lost, Game Of Thrones|
|Favourite Team||Manchester United|
|Favourite Sportsperson||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favourite WWE Wrestler||The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)|
|Favourite Video Game||Play Staion|
|Favourite IPL Team||Mumbai Indians|
|Favourite Cricketers||Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma|
|Favourite Restaurants||Café 792, Persian Darbar, Gypsy Chinese, Madras Cafe|
|Favourite Rap Song||Till I Collapse by Eminem|
|Favourite Book||Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranveer Allahbadia
- Does Ranveer Allahbadia smoke?: Not Known
- In 2009, at the age of 16, Ranveer Allahbadia used to be a chubby kid and underwent a gallbladder removal surgery. Till 2011, he had undergone two more surgeries. At this point, he decided to adopt a healthy lifestyle to avoid any sort of health issue to occur in future.
- At the same time, he decided to join engineering, which was quite a bold decision for him; being a person who belongs to a family of doctors.
- Ranveer Allahbadia was a good student, but by the end of his engineering, he was quite sure he cannot be an engineer with a 9 to 5 job.
- He joined various internships to get to know what career choice will be the best for him, which he will love in spite of required hard work.
- During his fat to fit journey, Ranveer Allahbadia completed a certificate course with Peak Performance, a fitness academy in the gym training.
- After he completed his engineering, he thought of launching a start-up in fitness and gymming with his gym coach Binny Sreedharan. One of the investors for the start-up advised them to do some social media marketing for the start-up. For that, an idea to start a YouTube channel hit him, where he could answer the fitness related queries of people who do not have many resources.
- In 2015, he started his YouTube channel with an introduction video and named the channel Beer Biceps.
- Ranveer Allahbadia is a big food lover.
- His favourite travel destinations are any places having beach around it.
- He is writing his first fitness and motivation book, which will be out by June 2018.
- Ranveer Allahbadia’s dream is to buy a Lamborghini until his mid 30’s.
- Though he is not into reading novels, he reads a lot about fitness and people. He likes to read mostly online rather than reading a book.
- Ranveer Allahbadia is one of the guest writers of the fitness magazine ‘Aesthetic Indian’, which is India’s first free fitness magazine.
- He spoke at the TEDxBandra in May 2017.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography