Riya Jain (Caught In A Cuff) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Education: Bachelor Of Management Studies
Age: 27 Years
|Profession(s)||Fashion Blogger and Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Blog: I Got My Red Dress on Tonight (August 2014)|
|Date of Birth||8 October 1993 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||27 Years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor of Management Studies Major in Marketing YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Owns Import-Export Business)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Tisha Jain (Younger)
|Food||Pizza and Spicy Dishes|
|Holiday Destination||New York|
|Influencer(s)||Tezza, Karen Wazen Bakhazi|
|Car Collection||• Jaguar
• Kwid Climber
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riya Jain
- Does Riya Jain drink alcohol?: Yes
- Riya Jain is a well known fashion blogger and social media influencer.
- When she was in college, she wanted to become a detective.
- After completing her graduation, she used to go door to door to sell Tata sky set top boxes.
- While she was in college, she used to upload pictures of her daily college looks on her Instagram account which was appreciated by her followers, and this encouraged her to start a fashion blog website ‘CaughtInACuff’ in 2014.
- Initially, she posted fashion blogs on her fashion website, but later, she started working on travel and lifestyle blogs as well.
- In an interview, in 2019, she shared that she used to take tuitions while she was in school and wanted to make her career in teaching.
- She has worked for many popular brands like JimmyChoo, Hermes, Visitabudhabhi, Oppo, and Maybelline.
- Riya loves animals and has posted a few pictures with a dog on her Instagram account.
- In 2019, she was invited as a guest speaker on TEDx Talks.
- In the same year, she received “Lifestyle Influencer Of The Year 2019” organized by Tassel and Hindustan Times.
- In an interview, in 2019, she talked about her motivation to become an influencer, she said,
I’ve always been fascinated by fashion trends and all things fancy. When I started using Instagram, I was smitten looking at the work of International bloggers and loved how they showcased their personal style. This motivated me to be well-dressed even during my college days. Never imagined that this would end up being my passion cum profession though. People started admiring my style and that boosted my confidence to show what I inhibit as a young fashion freak. My family & friends played an important role in nurturing my passion and helped me a lot in starting my blog and everything. That’s how it all started!”