|Real Name||Kumar Vishwas|
|Profession||Performance Poet and an Indian Politician|
|Party||Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 February 1970|
|Age (as in 2019)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Lala Ganga Sahay School, Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Rajputana Regiment Inter College, Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
|College||Meerut University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Post-Graduation Degree in Hindi
Ph.D. in Hindi
|Family||Father- Dr. Chandra Pal Sharma (lecturer)
Mother- Smt. Rama Sharma (home maker)
|Address||3/1084, Vasundhra Ghaziabad, UP 201012|
|Controversies||• He was criticized for making derogatory remarks about Imam Hussain and Hindu deities during a Kavi Sammelan; for which he made an apology later.
• An F.I.R. was lodged against him by an AAP volunteer for molesting her making sexual comments.
|Favourite Politician||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Favourite Poet||Ramdhari Singh Dinkar|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Dr. Manju Sharma (lecturer)
Daughters- Agrata Vishwas, Kuhu Vishwas
|Net Worth||3 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kumar Vishwas
- Does Kumar Vishwas smoke:? Not Known
- Does Kumar Vishwas drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in a Gaur Brahmin family in Pilkhuwa, Ghaziabad.
- His father, Dr. Chandra Pal Sharma, was a lecturer in the R.S.S. Degree College, Pilkhuwa that is affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University of Meerut.
- His father wanted him to enroll in engineering, however, his passion for poetry led him to pursue a Master’s Degree in Hindi Literature.
- After completing his Ph.D. in Hindi Literature, he started working as a lecturer in Rajasthan in the year 1994.
- He has established himself as a poet of Shringara-Ras (Romantic Genre).
- He also writes lyrics for different title songs of TV serials.
- He supported the anti-corruption movement led by Anna Hazare in 2011.
- He joined Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) led by Arvind Kejriwal and contested the 2014 Lok Sabha election against Rahul Gandhi from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)