|Real Name||Rahul Gandhi|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• In 2004, he was elected to the Lok Sabha from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh.|
• On 24 September 2007, he was appointed General Secretary of All India Congress Committee.
• He was also given charge of National Student Union of India and Indian Youth Congress.
• In the 2009 General Elections, he retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency.
• In January 2013, he was elevated to the position of the vice-president of Indian National Congress.
• He retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency in the 2014 General Elections.
• On 11 December 2017, he was elected President of the Indian National Congress.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg|
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Blood Group||B (-ve)|
|Date of Birth||19 June 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India (Ancestral origin - Lusiana, Italy)|
|School||St. Columba's School, Delhi, India|
The Doon School, The Mall Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
|College||St. Stephen's College, Delhi, India|
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida, U.S.
Trinity College, Cambridge, England
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts from Rollins College, Florida, United States|
M.Phil from Trinity College, Cambridge, England
|Debut||In 2004, when he announced to contest Lok Sabha elections from Amethi in Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Father- Rajiv Gandhi (Former Indian Prime Minister)|
Mother- Sonia Gandhi
Sister- Priyanka Gandhi
|Major Controversies||• He was criticized when his college certificate name and date did not match with what he had claimed.|
• He was criticized for his comment that Hindu extremism is more dangerous than Islamic Militancy.
• He faced allegation for raping a girl in Uttar Pradesh along with his friend. Later, the charge was however dropped by the Supreme Court.
• He was also criticized for his statement that poverty is only a "state of mind".
• In May 2011, Uttar Pradesh Police arrested him for protesting against a highway project along with farmers at Bhatta Parsaul village.
• He was also charged for the corruptions in the National Herald case.
|Favourite Food||ready-to-eat noodles, diet colas, lemon juice, coastal Indian dishes|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Veronique Cartelli (a Spanish architect) living in Venezuela|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 billion|