Age: 44 Years
Height: 5' 10''
Wife: Anjala Zaveri
|Full name||Tarun Raj Arora|
|Famous role||Anshuman in Jab We Met (2007)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 Inches
- Waist: 28 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
Bollywood- Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999); special appearance
Tamil- Kanithan (2016); as a fake certificate scam kingpin named Thura Sarkar
Telugu- Khaidi No. 150 (2017)
Assamese- Poley Poley Urey Mon (2011); as Amit
|Date of Birth||14 June 1979 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||44 Years|
|College/University||He pursued his bachelors in Bengaluru.|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Hotel Management|
|Controversy||On July 24, 2012, Tarun Arora's Love Shack bar and restaurant in Amarajyothi Layout was subjected to a raid by the Central Crime Branch. The authorities discovered that the discotheque was operating the bar without proper legal authorization. As a result, a case was filed at Ulsoor police station, and the manager, along with two disc jockeys, was subsequently apprehended by the police. The Indian Express|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anjala Zaveri (actress, model)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Himesh J Arora (businessman)
Sister- Dipty Arora
|Bike Collection||Triumph Street Twin motorcycle
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tarun Arora
- Tarun Arora is an Indian actor and model who garnered significant attention following his portrayal of Anshuman, Geet’s pesky lover, in the renowned Hindi film Jab We Met (2007).
- Alongside his brother, Himesh Arora, he launched a Goan-themed lounge bar in Bangalore named Love Shack in February 2011. Prior to this, the brothers were the co-owners of a North-Indian restaurant in Bangalore called Tandoori Hippie; however, due to some reason, it was shut down.
- In 1998, Tarun was announced the winner of the Gladrags Manhunt Contest. Thereafter, he embarked on a modeling journey, gracing the runway for numerous designers.
- He appeared in numerous advertisements for esteemed brands including Raymond, Westside, Kwality Walls, McDowell’s, and LG.
- Tarun Arora was featured on the cover of the fashion magazine ‘Elle’ November 2000 edition.
- In 2004, he appeared in the music video for the Punjabi song Dil Chori Sada Ho Gaya.
- In 2004, he appeared in three low-budget Bollywood films Hawas, Sheen, and 19 Revolutions.
- In 2007, he appeared in Imtiaz Ali‘s film Jab We Met in which he played the role of Anshuman, the lover of Geet (played by Kareena Kapoor). In this film, Anshuman’s dialogue which gained the audience’s attention was,
..kyu dekhu main ganne ke khet? kya khaas baat hai ganne ke khet mein? nahi dekhne mujhe ganne ke khet!” (why should I watch sugarcane fields? what is s o special about sugarcane field? I don’t want to see sugarcane fields!”)
- In 2004, he appeared in a Hindi song titled Teri Berukhi Teri Meharbani (Teri Berukhi) from the album “Forget Me Not” by Jagjit Singh.
- Tarun has played a variety of roles in several Tamil films including Tamizhselvan’s accomplice in the film Kaththi Sandai (2016), Minister Shankar in Kanchana 3 (2013), and Vijay Samrat in Dagaalty (2020).
- Other than Bollywood and Tamil films, Tarun has appeared in several Telugu films including Katamarayudu (2017), Jaya Janaki Nayaka (2017), Amar Akbar Anthony (2018), Arjun Suravaram (2019), and Seetimaarr (2021).
- Tarun is a fitness enthusiast, and he often shares his fitness regimen on social media.
- During an interview, Tarun discussed his part as Anshuman in the movie ‘Jab We Met’ and mentioned that the character became incredibly well-known. He shared that after the film’s release, people started identifying him more as Anshuman rather than by his own name, Tarun.